Chapter 3

Quackity POV

The world froze.

"Mother surely you don't mean that!" Hannah yelled standing up. "Your Majesty with all due respect-" "QUIET! ALL OF YOU!" Matilda screamed. She stood up and glared down at me. "I have made up my mind. You don't get a choice now." I ran off as Matilda screamed behind me. I ran up to the library. I pushed open the door frantically and slammed it behind me. "Where's the fire?" a voice said behind me as I whipped my head around. Only to see George on the sofa with a book in hand. "George..." he tilted his head questioning me as I walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around him as he stiffened. He had never been one for physical affection unless he started it. "Fledgling... what's going on?" I gripped his shirt harder as someone banged on the door. "I don't wanna go, George..." I sobbed. He unwrapped my arms from around him, still holding my wrists he led me away. We went to the very back of the library as he pulled out a green and gold book halfway off the shelf a metallic clicking sounded throughout the room. And a passageway was revealed. "George...what is this?" he dragged me through the passageway still tightly holding my wrists. A purple glow filled the halls as we got closer and closer to our destination. Suddenly we came upon a portal. But...those were supposed to be banned. George turned to me. "Didn't you ever wonder how Eret got out of here without being detected by guards?"

(short ik but I've been lacking motivation)