THE WUBBIXES RIDE A CANOE ‼️🔥🔥😱😱😱😱

context: rare wubby and wub ride a canoe with airy down a fast water hill thingy in water island 🎃

*knockity-ockity* "AIRY AIRY AIRY :3333"

The door opened

"hi rare and wub," Airy said.

"ME AND RARE R GOING TO WATER ISLAND DO YOU WANNA COME ??" Wub panted as if he ran all the way to Air Island. He had a canoe on his head (eyeballs) and was holding canoe paddles.

"oka 🎃" airy said.

The 3 then went to water island. Airy flew while holding Wub who was screaming "weeeeee" while in the air. Rare though js walked there 🔥

Water Island was absolutely beautiful✈️✈️✈️
The skies had a green-ish tint and the waters were so shiny😛

the 3 wubbies made it to water island. It was basically a rainforest

(badly poor drawing I made of what water island looks like in this universe 😱)

While walking on the wet ground, next to them was a waterfall-like river. The flow was FAST ASHHHHHKFFHJFJD

wubby lifted up the canoe on his head to view the river.

"do you guys wanna ride that river :7 ??" wub asked.

"no," airy said

":(((((((((((((;((((((;(5:):$$$;):&282@&2&2$"

"kome on les go :)))))))" rare said, pulling air.

Wubby laid down the canoe and held on to it. Otherwise, it would've absolutely flown away like a floppy fish 💀.

"get on," wub said

Rare and Airy got on the canoe and wub followed. The canoe moved rlly slow tho because the wubboxes were fatass hoes. Wub got a stick and started rowing the boat. The boat picked up speed really quickly. Eventually, the canoe was zoomin 👻 Wubby was in the front while Air was in the back (making Rare go in the middle ig)

The water stream was on a small hill and was flowing upwards, sorta like how a rollercoaster goes up and down. So when the 3 sillies reached the top of the hill, it immediately went a lot faster. (mybe like a hundred and something mph idk how speed works tbh 💀)

" HELP THE WATER IS GOING SO FAST OMGF," Airy said in a panic.

"lolzies should we jump out or something ?" Rarey said, laying down on the seat thingy of the canoe.

"yall I think we're going down a waterfall XD," Wubby said.

"oh," Rare said stunned.

"WHAT 💀" Airy jumped.

"we'll still like- be okay tho, right? :3" wubby asked.

"no lmao," rarey replied.

"oh," wub said.

"wait airy can't u just fly ?" rarey said.

"oh yeah. Bye guys 😛" Airy said. He then flew upwards and away.

"wtf 💀," Rare said.

"yk im getting kinda worried :7" Wub said to Rarey.

Rarey charged his arm underwater like an anchor. He reached the ground of the river and dug his fist in the mud. This stopped the canoe, but his arm hurt like hell.

"BRO WUB DO SOMETHING THIS FUCKINH HURTS 💀" rarey shouted.

"oka :>"

*phone dialing*

"hey, ummie, scups? Me and rarey are at the really fast river thingy in Water Island. Do you think you could use ur suction cup thingies and pick us up ?"

"wtf no im not that strong 💀"

"oh kk"

*scups hung up*

"are they coming ?" Rarey asked.

"no lol,"

"oh."

Rarey let go of the ground out of exhaustion. The boat lauched from the water flow and eventually ran downhill

"OMFGHG" the wubboxes both screamed.

(HELP THIS DRAWING LOOKS SO GOOFY  I CANTF)

The water constantly splashed the 2 wubbies, making them close their eyes throughout most of the silly joy ride.  The downfall of the water ride only lasted mere seconds, but it was so overwhelming that the wubbies lost the concept of time.

There was a big rock at the end of the downslide that flung the canoe upward for seconds until it splashed back into the water. The water flow was now way slower than before. It was also larger, like a big pond.

The wubboxes panted, then laughed.

"You guys ight?" Maggpi asked, casually taking a walk when she suddenly saw the wubboxes.

Wubby gave Maggpi a thumbs up. The wubboxes could barely talk from the rush. Rare wubby fell off the canoe stunned.

(this sucks but thats okay 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛👩‍🦲😛😛😛😛😛😛😛)