8. Don't die, i need you

That kiss changed something inside the both of them.
After the game was over, Draco didn't let Harry leave, knowing that Diggory was probablw around, he snuck Harry in his repm and spoke, "i overreacted that day... Id really like it if you'd come back."
He didn't mention the kiss or anything about what had happened in the past hour.

Harry answered, " I'll think about it."

He didn't need to think about it. He was going to surprise Draco by shifting his stuff overnight.

Draco did a slight nod as Harry headed to the ROR.

Harry had just started packing when he felt a tight pull at his hair as he fell on the floor on his back.

Haaru looked up and saw a very angry Cedric Diggory.

"Draco huh?" He spoke as he kicked Harry. Hard.

Harry curled up in a fetal position looking up at the person he barely knew anymore.

"You really shouldn't have said that." Diggory blabbed as he threw the boto of whiskey next to Harry so hard that it broke.

Shards of glasses sliced Harry's arm as he cried in pain.

Keep quiet. Don't cry. Keep quiet. don't cry.

Harry kept chanting.

He knew what angered him.
And he knew not to test him.

"Oh no. Don't try to keep it down, you slut. Im going to make you scream and scream until you forget that death Eater scums name!" Diggory spoke as he picked Harry up with his collars, he spat on Harry's face as he repeatedly slapped and punched Harry until his face was barely recognisable.

"Please" Harry whispred.

"You know what sweetheart?" Diggory grabbed Harry's face softly in his hands.
Caressing Harry's crimson red face.

"Beating is too good for you." Harry started shaking his head as panic filled his body, " I'm going to fucking break you. " Cedric forcefully ripped Harry's shirt and pulled down Harry's pants.
"Im going to fuck you. Until you break." He spoke as he started taking off his belt.

(Reference of un concentual sex)

As he undid it, a bulb went off in his head.

As the alcohol overdosed him, he started slapping Harry's back with the belt as he mercilessly slammed into the poor boy.

Harry was barely left alive anymore.

He wanted to die.

Harry's face was barely recognisable.
It hurt to open his mouth.
As soon as Diggory finished he flipped Harry over and started to hit Harry with the belt on his stomach and legs.

Harry just layd there. No emotion. No tears. No screams for mercy.

He was lying there lifelessly.
Like he'd been dead.

Cedric finally got tired and left.

Harry stayed there on the bed.