Chapter 21

Sooooooo, I'm writing this in class and I'm listening to Suicide Silence, so as you can tell I'm pretty fucking happy right now. ON WITH THE CHAPTER.

We stayed by the fire for a bit, me cuddling Josh, Vic and Kellin basically spooning eachother, Jack and Alex were doing... um... something. I don't really know what you'd call that. Nicole and Matt were talking quitely, and then Mike and Ian were sitting there like the awkward little fucks they are.

Eventually the people across the lake's fire died, so Jack let us leave while him and Alex tended to their 'masterpiece' as they called it. 

I was freezing, so Josh offered to carry me up to the cabin. He slipped his arms under my legs and around my waist, and I tucked my head into his neck. You know, the usual routine. 

"If you get any heavier I'm not going to be able to lift you anymore." Josh joked. I slapped him playfully, but half-heartedly.

I know Josh didn't mean anything, but I still was really self-consious about that kind of stuff. I forced a smile, then I was proud the darkness hid my expression. 

There was almost silence for a bit, and all I could hear was Jack and Alex giggling and talking down on the beach, the dim sounds of fire crackling, and a few owls in the distance. 

Josh looked at me. I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. It was like a sixth sense. I always knew when Josh was looking at me, even if I wasn't looking back. 

We got back to the cabin, and we were the first ones back so we were alone. I touched my feet on the ground, and gently crossed my arms. 

Well, it was kinda like I crossed one arm and stuck the other one out straight. (A/N : I don't know what that would be called, but I do it sometimes.) I looked awkwardly around the room.

Josh's P.O.V.

I can't believe I said that. I should've known better. I knew I screwed up when I saw her face drop. She tried to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist and spun her into my arms. 

"I am so sorry Lauren. I should've known not to say that. Don't listen to me. You know I didn't mean it. I love you baby. You're perfect. I am SOOOO sorry. I'm a idiot." I said. 

She bit her lip. I snaked my hands around her waist and planted my lips on hers. I knew she forgived me when she moved her hands up around my neck. 

"You ARE an idiot..." she said once we broke apart. I pouted. "But I'm in love with an idiot so what does that make me?" 

I laughed and swung her up into my arms. I carried her to the bedroom, just as I heard everyone else come in. 

I laid her down in the bed, and she smiled at me. We both slipped under the covers, and I held her in my arms. 

I know, I know. That is basically all we EVER do. But hey, we only got married yesterday. 

Lauren's P.O.V.

Josh held me in his arms, and I cuddled my head into his chest. The guys called out that they were going to bed, and I saw Kellin give Vic a quick kiss on the cheek before bed. 

"SAVE IT FOR THE BEDROOM YOU TOO." I laughed. Hey, they always made jokes about me and Josh having sex, it's time for revenge. 

"Goodnight Lauren." they both groaned. It was ten minutes of silence. Exactly ten minutes.

"LAUREN?" Alex and Jack called out. 

"What?" I asked. 

"CAN YOU TUCK US IN?" they both asked.