Chapter 22

I'm sick today, so looks like I have plenty of time to post another chapter. Anyway, I love the names your all giving me. They're all so pretty. But sadly, none of them are really popping out at me to say "Oh! That's the one." so maybe you guys could keep giving me ideas? Here's a sentence from the story that might help you figure out a name (Zack says it, but it's in Alex's point of view)

"Guys, where's ________?" he asked nervously. I suddenly got a feeling like my heart jumped up in my throat.

It's not very good, and I think I'm going to change it, but try to think of names that Zack would sound cute saying. Anyway, ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!

2 Weeks Later

"I'm fucking tired of it Lauren! You're never here!" Josh screamed across the kitchen.

"What do you mean I'm 'never here'? I'm always here!" Lauren argued. She was close to tears and it almost made Josh feel bad. Almost.

"Yeah but your mind is always somewhere else! You act like I bore you or something!" Josh said, he couldn't help but feel self conscious.

"WHAT? No! Not at all! I'm just... I don't know. I'm spacey, I guess. But not when I'm with you. I'm just nervous." Lauren mumbled, any anger gone.

"Nervous? Why?" Josh's voice ridden of all anger, and he stepped towards Lauren slowly

"Because.. I-I .. I love you, Josh. And we've been married for three weeks, and I just don't wanna mess it up." she said, her neck becoming hot.

Josh put his hands on her shoulders. Finally, he sighs and pulls Lauren into a hug.

"I love you too Lauren. And you won't mess anything up, trust me. Look at me! I almost messed it up just now!" he said.

Lauren ran her hands up Josh's back, and hugged him too.Lauren looked up at Josh and kisses him lightly.

"No, you won't mess it up either, Josh." Lauren said, smiling.

Josh smiled and kissed Lauren on her forehead, and they stood there for a while in each others arms, feeling safe.

They both walked over to the couch, and lay down. Matt, Mike and Ian were all gone out. Ian and Mike doing who knows what, Matt going out with Nicole to talk about their wedding.

Josh held his lips to Lauren's temple. "The next time I get mad at you like that, slap me." he said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I NEVER want to see you cry." he said. She smiled.

"You're amazing..." she whispered, tucking herself into his chest.

(A/N : Okay, sorry I keep repeating things like she tucked herself into his chest, and that kind of stuff, but it's one of the reasons why I'm ending the story soon. I can't think of any romantic scenes anymore. So sorry if I'm being repetitive.)

"Why would that be?" he asked.

"You said," she said. "When I forgot everything, you said, once I got my memory back, I'm never aloud to scare you again. I said never. And you smiled and chuckled, repeating never, because your never going to leave me."

"Yeah, because I knew you were amazing and I'd be an idiot to leave you." he said.

Lauren looked up at Josh, smiled, and kissed him. Since they were at their house, that they shared with the rest of the band, Bennie, Tux, Anemonie, and Icky were all there for a visit.

First it was Bennie who jumped up and lay down in between Josh's legs and the couch, putting her head on Lauren's leg. (Their legs were intertwined)