Why are you recording us?

DISCLAIMER: This ff is base on pure imaginations of author any action or event held in this ff is NOT related to real life. This content may or may not be 18+ so if you are uncomfortable you can respectfully leave.

It was almost midnight the main gate opened after jingling of keys and a gentle click of the lock opening. A exhausted taehyung entered inside the house.

"Where were you this whole time?"

His wife KIM Y/N  interrogated him angrily.

"Y/n please just don't fight rn".

Saying that taehyung took his steps towards her hugging her tightly more like securing her like she would run away from his arms any minute.

"Is everything okay babe?"

Y/n asked out of curiosity with a worried face.

"Let's just go to the room I really need you".

Y/n understood what he meant but she ignored him.

"I will warm the dinner for you go and change into some casual pair of clothes".

She stated ignoring his previous words. Taehyung didn't listened to her and started kissing her hungrily like he was waiting for this his whole life. Y/n pushed him slightly breaking the moment going on between them.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Taehyung growled angrily. Looking at his behaviour y/n was really confused.

"What's up with you tae?".

"I-I am sorry babe I didn't mean to shout on you".

"Just .. Just leave it come have dinner."

Saying y/n started to move towards the kitchen meanwhile Taehyung rolled his eyes being annoyed which went ofcourse unnoticed by y/n as her back was facing him.
FEW MINUTES LATER
They both finished eating dinner and went towards the room as y/n didn't talked to Taehyung the whole time. Entering the bedroom y/n placed herself in bed meanwhile Taehyung went in washroom to change his clothes and stuff. After he came out he laid on bed beside y/n. He hugged her back tightly ending the gap between them.

"Taehyung pls move away".

"Why?".

"Let me just sleep".

Taehyung got angry and pulled his hand back getting up from the bed and leaving the room with a terrific thud of door.
Y/n sighed not knowing what's wrong with him.
Taehyung came on terrace placed the ciggrete between his lips and light the ciggrete with a spark of fire from the lighter. He inhaled huge amount of smoke in one go and let it out covering the area with smoke but it soon vanished in the thin air.
NEXT MORNING
Y/n woke up and saw no one beside her she quickly went to washroom and did her morning routine and came down only to be welcomed by Taehyung doing smth on his laptop.

"Good morning babe".

Y/n got no answer her brows joined together in confusion.

"Taehyung-ah what's wrong are you still mad about last night?"

"Don't disturb me y/n pls go and do your stuff"

He said without having any idea how he hurt the person next to him.
The whole day passed with y/n making taehyung talk to her but there was no signs of him forgiving her for literally nothing.
Y/n planned something for Taehyung to make him talk to her. Right now he went outside so y/n quickly went towards the bedroom and grabbed Taehyung's favourite lingerie and slid it down to her body which was barely covering any part, she then grabbed his white t shirt and wore it and sat on the bed innocently.
Taehyung came home and went towards the bedroom opening the door he was welcomed by his wife sitting there looking at her phone. Y/n was apparently looking at her phone but actually she was waiting for the best moment to apply her plan. Taehyung sat on chair with his laptop on the desk probably doing some work. Y/n got up and rubbed her hand on his back and walk towards the table she sat on it crossing her legs and putting her feet on taehyung's lap. Taehyung ignored her but deep down he needed her badly. Looking at how taehyung is being stubborn y/n opened her legs widely exposing her womanhood infront of taehyung's eyes.
Taehyung gulped looking at her 'area'. Y/n then removed the shirt she was wearing leaving her only in a lingerie.
Taehyung stood up from the chair and went closer to her and kissed her roughly.

"Baby you know how to control daddy right?"

"Yes daddy"

Y/n spoke while kissing him back.

Taehyung ripped off the lingerie into two pieces leaving her all naked  and him being fully covered in clothes.

"Strip me babygirl."

Y/n unbuttoned taehyung's shirt and after removing it she unbuckled his belt and removed his pant leaving him in boxers. She then removed that boxer as well. Now both of them standing there exposing themselves to each other. Taehyung kissed her again but suddenly stopped.

"What happened?".

Y/n asked. But then taehyung took his phone from the table and opened the camera he set the phone on such angle that the whole view of room was covered in it.

"W-Why are you recording us?"

"Oh baby it's just I want to see it afterwards when you are not with me."

"But I am always with you taehyung".

"Shh baby who says you will always be there".

Y/n looked at him confusingly.

"I-I mean whenever I am in office or some buisness trip or whatever I miss you so much so it's for helping me there".

"O-Ok if you say so".

Taehyung kissed her and took her naked body in koala style towards the bed whil spanking her ass. Y/n moaned in pleasure. Taehyung placed her on bed and kissed her neck whil grabbing, pinching, slapping and caressing her boobs after leaving her neck he went towards her boobs and started kissing them.

"Baby grab my partner"

Taehyung said to y/n. She grabbed his huge partner and pulled it against her 'area'.

"Daddy come on go inside."

Taehyung instead started fingering her.

"I want him".

She said in frustration but then she suddenly screamed when taehyung did as she said.
The night went by with screams, pleasure and there lustful moment ended and they slept in each other arms.
The next day  taehyung woke up and took his phone which already stopped recording as it's battery ran out he charged his phone quickly when it powered on he made sure the videos he might need for his 'needs' were there. Y/n woke up covering her self with duvet.

"Babe don't act like I didn't saw any of that"

Taehyung said while smirking teasing her beloved wife. Meanwhile y/n hid her face in her palms out of shyness. Taehyung chuckled at her cute behaviour and kissed her forehead. He then got ready for the office and left the house.
Taehyung entered inside his cabin and sat on his seat when his secretary came.

"Hey babe!".

To be continued....