It's over

"Hey babe".

His secretary seductively called him. Taehyung smiled at her.

"Oh yu-jun you're here".

"Stop with this formality honey"

She said being annoyed.

"My apologies little vixen".

Yu-jun smiled and took her steps towards Taehyung on finally reaching near him she sat on his lap and kissed her while roaming her hand on bare chest under his shirt.

"Looks like my vixen needs help".

"Ahh yes master".

With that taehyung ripped her clothes away and fucked her.

"You have a better pussy than my wife and I like it".

Yu-jun moaned in satisfaction.
Meanwhile someone opened the door .

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!??".

Taehyung looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?".

Taehyung said while wearing his clothes back along with yu-jun.

"Yu-jun leave"

Taehyung said to yu-jun and she nodded her head in agreement.

Jimin looked at both of them with rage and disgust.

"What the fuck are doing behind your wife's back? You are cheating on her?"

Taehyung didn't answered instead rolled his eyes.
Jimin came near him and grabbed his collar.

"Fucking answer me!!"

"Why? Why are you so desperate to get an answer from me? And why do YOU look so hurt?

Taehyung said doubting the elder one infront of him.

"She is innocent, she loves you alot, she's infinite times better than these sluts and you chose to fucking cheat on her".

"Yes i did"

Taehyung said with straight face without any emotion. These three words were enough to broke the heart of that innocent y/n standing at the door whole time listening to the conversation between two men.
She came in and went towards taehyung and freed him from jimin's grip.
Jimin looked at her confused but then it turned into shock when y/n slapped taehyung harshly making his face turn towards the other side.

"I LOVED you. I loved you taehyung I loved you so fucking much I gave my everything to you EVERY FUCKING THING".

She screamed on his face while crying hardly she was too much broke at that time making jimin's eyes filled with tears as well.

Sigh

"Y/n i fell out of love a long time ago".

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING TOLD ME SO THAT I COULD GO AWAY FROM YOU"

"Stop shouting this is my office not your home and stop with this emotional drama of yours".

Y/n scoffed in disbelief and disappointment.

"Sure kim as you wish i will never show you you my face again i will never forgive you NEVER EVER KIM TAEHYUNG".

"Stop! i didn't even asked for it".

Taehyung said sarcastically. Jimin grabbed y/n hand taking her out but stopped in midway and said.

"You lost a gem and you would never get it back and I wish you to be heart broken for the rest of your life".