Chapter 2

Ranbir's pic above. By the way, Rk is short for Ranbir's name: Ranbir Kapoor.

Ranbir 's POV:

I was making my way out of the main entrance of the university and down the stairs. I was texting my friend Alex when all of a sudden, someone collided into me. The person lost balance and started to fall over. Almost by instinct, I grabbed hold of their waist to stop them from falling over. But when I saw the person's face, I stopped breathing.

To say she looks gorgeous was an understatement. She had an oval face, with curled dark brown hair. She had high cheekbones and soft looking cheeks that had turned pink from embrassment. She had that smokey eye shadow effect girls had nowadays but except from that, her face was make-up free. Her eyes were a dark brown colour but they stood out becuase of the eye shadow. Her lips were full and a beautiful pink colour. Her face had fear and embrassment written all over it. And as if she remembered something, her eyes went wide with realisation. She quickly scrambled out of my arms and fixed herself. She was wearing a Jack Wills top and ripped pink jeans with blue sneakers.

'S..s..sorry,' she stuttered in a thick British accent with a tiny Indian one. Her gaze was set on the floor and she looked like she would make any move to stare back at me with them.

'It's fine, it was my fault as well so I'm sorry as well,' I said with a calm tone. And with that, she looked back up at me, her mesmerising brown eyes staring back at my black ones. She was about to say something when someone coughed from behind me.

Behind me stood a very chirpy looking brunette who wore a red tank top with white jeans.

'Hi Rk, what're you doing here?' she questioned with a happy tone in her voice.

'Nothing, just accidentally bumped into this person behind me.'

'What person?' she says with a confused tone.

I turn around to find the girl I had bumped into, gone. I could've sworn she was standing behind me beofore I had turned around.

'Nothing' I say to the chirpy brunette before turning around again and going over to my group of friends.

'Where is she' and 'who was she' were some of the questions that were running in my head. But I soon pushed them back as soon as I spotted my friends.