Chapter 14

The video is of Katrina and Ranbir's dance performance. Katrina is meant to be wearing a black tank top and black leggings.

Pic of Theo. He is so god damn hot. Seriously, I could stare at his gorgeous face 24x7!

Katrina's POV :

I woke up the next day on my couch. Next to Sophie. Looking up at the time, I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

8:30 am. Shit. Uni starts in half an hour. Double shit.

I screeched and jumped up.

'Sophie, you idiot, get up!'

'Let me sleep!' She groaned, shoving the pillow in her face.

'We have half an hour before uni starts.' I screamed from the bathroom.

'I'm up! And holy shit!' She screeched.

I had the fastest shower of my life and chucked on whatever clothes I could find. That consisted of my light blue cropped hoddie, pale blue jeans and my blue Vans. I shoved my hair into a high ponytail, forgetting to comb it.

I ran out of my bathroom and into my room, grabbing my bag. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a green apple and started chomping on it. Sophie had by now come out, wearing her clothes from yesterday.

'You know you could've borrowed my clothes' I said, grabbing my keys.

'Meh.' Sophie said, shrugging her shoulders and grabbing a apple herself.

We literally glided out of my apartment and down to my car. We jumped into my Fiat 500 and zoomed off down the streets of London.

We arrived at the uni just as the bell went off, signalling the beginning of the first lecture. We ran to our first lesson, dance.

I quickly slipped off my clothes and chanhed into my black tank top and black leggings. I ignored the number of wolf whistles coming from the perverted boys in the class as I quickly got changed.

The teacher clapped her hands, signalling the class to quieten down.

'Okay class, before we move onto our next dance piece, I would like to first watch Rk and Katrina's dance performance since they couldn't do it last week.'

Shit, I had forgotten about that. I missed it as I was off the whole of last week. I looked over at Ranbir to see him already looking at me. Then I remebered our incident.

'Err... miss, Rk doesn't-' I was interrupted by Ranbir speaking.

'Sure miss. We'll do it now. However, we haven't finished it all because Katrina was off the whole of the week and the weekend.'

'That is fine, improvise. As dancers, you should be able to improvise when something goes wrong or you forgot the dance step.'

'Okay. We'll do it.'

I just nodded dumbly. Ranbir started moving towards the front of the stage after he had set up the music, and I followed him.

(Cue for video)

We improvised the last bit of the song, as we hadn't worked on it. I just hoped the dance was okay and worked. We danced to Apologise and it was one of the most emotional dance performances I had ever done.

As soon as we had finished, we looked up at the class and the teacher for feedback. I could see a few girls and the teacher were teary eyes. The teacher clapped along with the class.

'That was one of the best duet performances I had ever seen! I'm so happy I had recorded that! I am very very proud of you two and well done kn your performance! You should be proud of yourselves, you two did sowell, despite having less time to practice and having to improvise.' The teacher spoke. I smiled brightly, still breathing in deeply from the intense dancing.