Him

I'm at work today and it was a little boring because nobody had come in so there was nothing for me to do.A few minutes later a boy in sunglasses and a SnapBack on walked in.

"How may I help you" I asked him.
"I'm just looking around for a bit"."ok tell me if you need anything "."ok thanks".

He looked around for a bit before picking out a cd and coming to the counter to check out.

"Hey your the girl I bumped into yesterday" "oh yea I'm sorry about that I'm kinda clumsy" "no it was my fault I wasn't looking so how about I make it up to you by buying you coffee after work" "will this be like a date" "maybe" "then I'd love to" "ok when do you get of work" "I get off at 6:00 is that ok" "that's perfect my names Niall bye the way" "Paige it was nice meeting you see you later" "see you later Paige bye".

As he walked out I let out a little squeal of excitement.my boss Mandy Wales in asking if I was ok.

"I'm fine I just have a date tonight with a really cute boy" "oh sweetie I'm so happy for you".

See ever since I moved here with my mom I have made one friend and that just happens to be Mandy. it's sad my only friend is my boss but she's a really sweet lady.

Later that afternoon on my lunch break as I was heading out I ran into a girl. when I looked up from my spot on the ground I saw that she was a really pretty girl with blond hair .

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm always running into people I'm just so clumsy" "it's ok" she said and held out a hand to help me up. I gladly took it and when I stood I introduced myself ."hi my names Paige" I'm Lucy it nice to meet you " "you to I was just on my way to the cafe for lunch would you like to come". "I would love to"

So we headed to the cafe about ten minutes away.when we got there we went and ordered then took a seat by the window. we talked for awhile even after we had finished eating but then I realized I had to get back to work, so we said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers. as I was walking back to work I realized that I had finally made a new friend.things were starting to look up for me.