The date

It was finally 6:00 and Niall would be here any minute to pick me up for our date.we were going to the cafe down the street.a few minutes later I saw Niall walking towards me.

"Hey are you ready to go". "Yea".when we made it to the cafe he told me he would order and for me to take a seat.i chose a seat in the back of the cafe.he came back and handed me my coffee and a muffin."thank you" "your welcome".

We fell into a kind of awkward silence and he broke it by telling my to talk about myself so I told him about how I move here and got a job and how I made a new friend earlier that day.i told him to tell me about himself and he told me about how he likes music and to sing and play the guitar.it kind of seemed like he was leaving out a big part of his life but it's not my place to ask him about it ,we just meet and I don't want him to not want to talk to me any more because he thinks I'm too nosy.

After a few more minutes of talking I released how late it was getting and told him I had to go home. he said he would walk me so we started on our way to my house.After a few minutes of walking we were at my house.

"I had a great time and would like to do this agin if that's ok with you" he said. "I had a great time to and would love to do this again ".
"Then my I have your number"."sure here". he handed me his phone and I put my number in."goodbye paige"."goodbye Niall".after that he walked off and I went inside.

"Who was that and what took you so long to get home" my mom asked me when I got inside."oh sorry mom I forgot to tell you I had a date that was Niall " "oh sweetie I'm so happy for you I now this move has been hard for you and I can't help but to feel guilty". it's ok mom you shouldn't feel guilty I also made a new friend today her name is Lucy". "that's great honey".

"Hey mom I'm going to go to bed now". "ok goodnight"."night mom". I walked upstairs to my room and walked in and shut the door. I changed in to some pajamas and got in bed. I heard my phone go off and look to see I had two messages one from Lucy and one from Niall.the one from Lucy said

"Hey this is Lucy I wanted to know if you wanted to get lunch with me tomorrow at the same cafe". I respond to her telling her yes then I looked at the one from Niall and it said

"Hey I hope you have goodnight's rest". I respond telling him the same thing. I then shut off my phone and went to bed thinking about my day tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------( NEXT DAY )---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my mom calling me down for breakfast I shouted to her that I was coming a nod grabbed my phone to look at real fast. I saw that I he a message from Niall. I opened it and read it.

"Have a great day at work". I sent a message back that told him to have a good day to then went down stairs to eat. After I ate I went and got ready for work.

It's almost tome for my lunch break and I got a message from Lucy asking if she could bring a friend of hers to eat with us and I told her that was fine. I told Mandy that i was going on my lunch break.when I got to the cafe I saw Lucy and some guy with her.the guy had brown hair and brown eyes. I went over to them and sat down.

"Paige this is Liam my boyfriend and Liam this is new friend paige". "hi Paige it's nice to meet you"."hi it's nice to meet you to Liam".we talked for awhile and I got to know Liam and I found out he's a really great guy."hey I got to go I'll text you latter Lucy"."ok see you latter Paige".

After work on my way home I saw Niall sitting on a bench in a little park. I walked up to him and sat down. At first I don't think he realized it was me because he hadn't said anything so I decided to say something."hey". I think I sacred him because he jumped and fell off the bench. I started to laugh until he pulled me off of the bench and to the ground by him.he started laughing and I smiled he was just so cute.

When he had calmed down we both got back on the bench."so how was your day" he asked me."it was great I meet my friend Lucy's boyfriend today how was your day"."it was good thanks for asking"."paige would you like to meet my friends soon." "sure that would be great"."ok perfect I'll tell them that you said yes"."so they already knew you were going to ask me to meet them"."yea it was there idea as soon as I told them about you they can't wait to meet you".after he said that I blushed.we talked for a bit longer before we both decided it was time to go home.he walked me home then said bye and went on his way.

When I got inside my mom asked me where I was. I told her about how I saw Niall at the park and stopped to talk with him and I apologized for not telling her I would be late agin."its ok it's just you know I worry about you I mean why wouldn't I I'm your mother"."i know mom I'm sorry"."its ok honey just go to bed it's getting late and you have work tomorrow "."ok mom goodnight love you"."love you to sweetie".

When I got dressed in my pajamas and was in bed I thought about how great this summer is starting to be.