What if Devin and Eden could Separate? (Fto)

Fairy tail origins S5

Ships:
No

Warnings:
Tiny bit of cursing

Eden is Italic   

Also my I can't write or spell well and this is my first book so apologies again for this
But enjoy!
———————————————————————
It was a wonderful and peaceful day in Alantide . Birds were out and about chirping. Guilds minding there own business but there was trouble in a certain guild and the guild is called
Divinus Magia.

_______________________________

No One's POV*

Devin and Eden are standing in the middle of the guild hall while the guild members and leaders looking at them so confused about what they are seeing.

"I told you they were gonna freak out Eden" Devin said while looking at Eden a bit annoyed.
*laughs* "it was hilarious Devin there faces are priceless we should separate more often" Eden said while smirking. Eden looking like Devin but Blue and White colour outfit with a white bandana and there white hair having his hood up as well.

Devin just rolled his eyes and put his palm in his face.While Devin and Eden are semi arguing the rest of the guild are semi freaking out well David making insulting jokes to Eden to piss him off. Lucas is trying to stop David from insulting Eden because the next thing Eden could do wouldn't be pretty. Ritchie and Brandon are just confused and just standing there trying to figure out what to say they knew that they can't attack Eden so they just stood there and for the rest of the guild is in shock.

Brandon decided to speak  up
"So how long could you guys do this"?

Devin and Eden looked at each other and Eden decided to speak first.

"Last year but I decided to put a spell while he was in the cage so Devin and I won't separate" Eden said annoyed while crossing his arms."And you decided not to tell us because"? Ritchie said sounding confused."So everyone won't freak out but I guess I was wrong about that". Devin sighs and Eden who is beside him grinning to himself while thinking about the guild members reactions
"Isn't it like not concerning due to what Eden did last year?" Kit decided to speak up and some people agreed. Eden kinda just ignored her and starts cursing under his breath. "I'm sure Eden won't be doing anything we made a deal that he won't kill or do anything to anyone and it is that he can be separate for 1-2hours due to it will kinda make me drain my magic if I don't have my other half with me" Devin said while reinsuring Kit about it. "So how does it feel toothpaste boy to be breath air since your trapped all the time" David said while smirking at Eden. Eden just ignored him and Lucas sent a glare at David to stop. "So there is 2 Devin's now" Inmo said and David turned to Inmo "no you moron the red one is Devin and the toothpaste one is Eden" David said to Inmo. Inmo looked confused "ohhhhh okay"  "that's not important but are you okay with this Devin?" Ritchie said sounding I bit worried. Devin turns to Ritchie and gives him a small smile and nod. Eden decided he is getting bored and wanting to something fun and not be getting insults thrown at him by David so he decided to grab Devin's arm and drag him to his garden and to eat some frosted strawberry donuts. "Let's go Devin I'm getting bored and the flowers don't water themselves and I heard you have a secret stash of donuts somewhere" Eden said while dragging Devin eager to find his secret stash. "YOU WILL NEVER FIND MY SECRET STASH EDEN NEVERRRRR" Devin shouts while being dragged and the rest of the guild can hear him shout at Eden to let him go and to not go into his house.

After everyone saw Eden dragging Devin out of the guild hall they all just moved on with there day. Ritchie and Brandon went back to there office to do paperwork , Kit and Mario decided to hang out with each other , Inmo going of probably to blow some things up and Mario giving out to him , Blake and Lucas decided to hang out and decided to hang out and walk around the beach area outside of the guild and David and Plant went to there garden to do some work.
(listen I know there name is Ech but this is gonna be in the start/middle of the series of the series and there name is gonna be Plant for now)

After the commotion with Eden and Devin sadly Eden did find the stash but it's a secret between them due to him and Ritchie was suppose to make a deal with Devin cutting down on donuts and Ritchie cutting down on alcohol and he doesn't want them been taken away from Ritchie since he heard he was a secret stash. They were chilling in the garden and planting at some flowers while arguing about which flower goes where.

In the office with the Twins
The twins walked into the office and they both sat down on there couch's and the looked at each other then looked back at then paperwork and groaned due to they have to do it and it's for the up coming events that's going to happen soon with the other guilds. Ritchie decided to speak up first "well that was an event with Devin and Eden today" while he was going over to his office chair." Brandon nods in agreement and sits in his office chair "you can say that again brother I never knew they could do that." Brandon said while looking through the paperwork. "at least they can do it for an amount of time before Devin's magic could drain that wouldn't been great for him or Eden" Ritchie said. Brandon nods and says "at least they both have it under control and if not we probably need Michael to fix them both" Ritchie chuckles about what Brandon said and Brandon smiles and they both went back to do paperwork for the rest of the day.

With Devin and Eden*
"I'm surprised they didn't you know kill or attack you" Devin said while planting some Dandelions. Eden rolled his eyes "if they attacked or killed me you would also be dead as well you dumbass" I mean I was just saying that's all Devin said while trying to protect himself from Eden's words. "You are so fucking stupid at times Devin and there not gonna kill me im a god after all" Eden said proudly. "Your always on about this god thing it's annoying and your not even a god" Devin said while eating a frosted strawberry donut. Eden looked at Devin "you ruined the mood now I'm going back now" Eden fused with Devin and they are whole again. "Aww someone sulking" "I'm not sulking just go back to planting flowers" Eden said annoyed while rolling his eyes. Devin could feel Eden rolling his eyes and he giggled and went back to planting flowers and Plant decided to come over and help Devin with planting and watering the flowers.

The End.
———————————————————————

Well there you go my first book/chapters I have many ideas I have written down so I can't wait for you all to read them!
I hoped you enjoyed it!
Have a wonderful day my stars :D
From Creator X