THE MAGICAL PEN

Chapter one_the old man

Once upon a time there was an old man, who lived alone. His name was Jio, likes to be alone all the time.
One day he was sleeping at night, he was dreaming and in the dream he saw his great grandfather and he saw that he was saying something to him but suddenly he heard a noise from his kitchen and he got up and He forgot the dream he was having. In the morning, he tried hard to remind himself of the dream he was having, but he couldn't remember it.
The day passed, he still did not find it, so at night he closed his eyes and thought about it, he had a dream again, when he fell asleep, he again began to dream the same dream that he had earlier and did not remember. could Once again he saw his great-grandfather, telling him about the magic pen, and he said to him "Oh my dear grandson I have something for you that can change your life".While he was dreaming he suddenly opened his eyes and he was sweating and panicked and at the same time he was feeling very anxious and restless thinking about what he had just seen. He couldn't believe what it was.After some days he saw the same dream that he saw earlier and then he got nervous and started to fear this dream. In the morning he came out and saw a man, who was coming towards him and said "hello sir what are you looking for you are very nervous and scared may I help you?" he asked. And then the old man said "no no I'm fine thanks". Joe started walking again and then the old man said "I know what you are looking for and I can help you because I am an astrologer".Jio stopped and turned to him, "What? You're going to help me out of this." And then the old man said "Yes I can". And then he went to Jio's house and Jio told him everything about the dream and the astrologer said "close your eyes and sleep" he fell asleep and the astrologer also closed his eyes and placed his hand on Jio's head. started dreaming and he saw his great-grandfather repeating those lines. And Astroger said to him "Ask him what that thing is?" And he asked in the dream that at the same time he was sweating and he asked his grandfather "what is the thing that can change my life."And his grandfather showed him something, the lightning flashed and the light was so bright that he couldn't focus what the only thing was, so he asked his grandfather "What is it?" So his grandfather said "It's called a magic pen".And suddenly he couldn't concentrate so he opened his eyes and looked at the astrologer and said "Why does my grandfather want to give me that thing? What is the magic pen?" He had so many questions in his mind. The astrologer said, "If you want to know the answers to your questions, you need to go to sleep and have this dream again." Then he said, "It is very difficult to bear the light. For me, but as you have told me that if I want to know about it, I need to dream it and solve the mystery".They decided to do it again from now jio said he would do it even if it was hard but he still wanted to do it.At 12:00 in the night he was sleeping and started dreaming again and he saw his grandfather and his father was smiling at him so he confusedly went to them and said "Hello father and grandfather can you tell me What's going on? My dear why did I have to have this dream again" and they were still smiling looking at Jio he asked the same question again and then the light came on and they disappeared from there and the light went off. He saw that there was nothing ahead of him.Meanwhile in real life his whole body was shaking and the astrologer kept saying "don't open your eyes until you know everything". And Joe was in pain so he couldn't focus so he opened his eyes again and said "There was nothing that I saw that was light and then they disappeared what was that" he was Very nervous and confused.
Now his life has become very complicated. He didn't even know what his grandfather wanted to tell him. He looks at his head and says "Ah why me why?". Many questions came to his mind and he did not know the answer.In the morning, he had breakfast and went to his garden and he felt very lonely and bad just thinking about what was happening in his life. He tried to think about it and then he said "what does he want to tell me" and suddenly it occurred to him that maybe he could check in his grandfather's private room (no one had been there in his life).The room was very personal) He started looking for the keys of the room, now it is getting dark, it is evening time, he still did not find the keys, he was very scared and sweaty. Finally he found a box..
The box was locked and he started looking for the keys but unfortunately could not find them. Then he got an axe, he started to break the lock of the box but he could not break it.He felt very bad and hopeless and then he cried "Why should I? Oh my grandfather I beg you to leave me alone I don't want to change my life. Ah! I can't do it!" Tired of it. I don't want to have that dream again. I want peace in my life. I want to sleep in peace."After saying these words he fell asleep and then he started dreaming again and in the dream his grandfather came and said "Oh my dear grandson I know you are trying hard to get it at this age but you need patience. "You have to do it, then you will get what you want. You need to rest my son."Next day morning he woke up and he felt very good and he took bath and then he made breakfast for himself and then he went out. He felt very happy. He loved making friends. He returned home and started thinking about what really happened to him, because he wanted to be alone all the time. Why was he feeling so good about making friends?
And then he thinks of his grandfather's words to him, "Be happy and take it easy".
After that he decided to invite his new friends to his house, they came to his house and found that his house was dirty everywhere but they were fine because of Jio that he is happy now.
He prepared food for them, the food was not that good but they ate and smiled at it. Then Jio's friends asked him about his wife, Jio replied that he had never married in his entire life. Then they were surprised to hear this. Then they asked "why don't you ever marry anyone" so Jio said "because I wanted to be alone I didn't make any friends in my life I stayed only in this house I never went to anyone's house or anywhere else".
And they said, "Oh my friend, you need a companion who can take care of you. Look at your house. It is very dirty and you cannot clean it because of your condition. Look at yourself. You are getting so old." Ahh, my friend, what you need. A partner, who can understand and care about you, your feelings."Then they drank tea and said good night to him. said "take care my friend see you tomorrow". He smiled at them and said good night to them too.
When they went to their house, he closed the door of his house and lay on his bed thinking "Ah that was a long day and I had a good time with my friends" and wondering what they said that he has to marry someone who can take care of him. He fell asleep while thinking...
He was sleeping and then he began to dream, the same dream he had before the present day. So he dreamed that his grandfather clearly showed the image of the magic pen. He was seeing this in his dream and didn't feel the sparkle in his eyes. He couldn't stop looking at the pen. The pen was very light and magical drops were falling from the pen.And then grandfather said that the pen is yours, take it.When he was listening to his grandfather in his dream. A flashlight came on and he disappeared.
In the morning he woke up fresh and with good sunshine. He had his breakfast and went to his garden thinking that he should marry someone as his friends had told him. Suddenly the door bell rang and he went to open the door but no one was there!
And then he looked down at the floor and there were some letters, (someone had delivered the letters but with a hidden identity.He picked up the letters and opened them and started reading the letter, while he was reading the letter the words disappeared.
Letter!
Hello my dear son!
I am writing you this letter, I want to tell you about something that really depressed you, I want to clear everything. My father, your grandfather was a magician, one day he found something, which was so bright and light and it was very magical. He used it for 50 years. And he didn't give it to me because I wasn't good at magic so he wanted to give it to you but unfortunately he died before you..! I don't know how long this letter will take to reach you but I hope you get it soon!
End letter!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

He read it, and said "Oh dear father this letter took so long now that I am so old and you wrote this letter before you died and it didn't even reach me" He was crying then, after a while He wiped his tears. and went inside. He was feeling bad at that time because he had found his father's oldest letter, and he was missing his father at that time.
He lay down on his bed and took a quick nap then he got up and put on his slippers and went to the kitchen, he made himself dinner and then ate. After eating he felt sleepy and lay down on his bed and fell asleep.

Now the mystery is going to be solved, he will get what he dreamed of.
His grandfather appeared in the dream and said"I get carried away by the wind. Don't say anything, I just feel. I live in your garden. I refresh your garden and give you energy. Tell me my son what am I talking about? When the answer is found, the magical pen will be found".

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

He woke up early in the morning and suddenly said "granddad" it seems he had such a bad dream, yes it was a dream but it was just information about the pen from his grandfather. Now he has to solve the words that his grandfather said to him in a dream.He thought about it again and again. He doesn't get it. while Wondering he went into his garden and took off his slippers. Then the grass touched his feet and it felt so good and there was nice and fresh air. Suddenly he thought of the words again and thought he had now solved the riddle. And yes he did! His grandfather was talking about the tree he was planting in his garden.He decided to dig his garden.He went to his storage room and went back to his garden with a shovel and started digging the garden. It had been two hours and he was digging it non-stop.Then he felt tired and decided to take some rest.  He stopped digging and took some rest.  In the evening he started again and found a box.He quickly cleaned the dust from the box and took it, he was very surprised and even scared.  Then he opened the box and saw that there was a bright light, going into his eyes and he could not open his eyes and focus.
So what were we waiting for!  The magic pen is finally in his hands now.  He found the magic pen.
꧁❥❥❥꧂

Thanks for reading!  Hope you like my story if yes can you vote me for my first story writing experience.
I will upload the second part soon 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠!
❥❥❥❥❥