silakbo

It was all peace and quiet, I closed my eyes and felt ticklish as the cold air from the air-condition hits my skin. It kinda smelled minty, guess they put air freshener in there.

With eyes closed, I remembered the reason why I'm here, on a bus route to Tagaytay.

"AHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! H-HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THE AUDACITY TO SELL THAT?! MY MOTHER'S MEMENTO!!"
I punched the wooden table and it made a cracking noise, I felt liquid oozing and flowing in my right hand. I know it's blood, but I don't care.

I'm screaming, look like a mad lady right now, don't freakin' care. I already reached my limit.

"Aba Hija, be careful with that mouth of yours, we're still your elders. Show respect."

I was freakin' close to actually slap her. Bitterness spread through my mouth, Hah! Show respect to elderly? To them? They're making me laugh.

"Hah! Your really asking for my.respect? After what you all did just a while ago? HAHA it's so funny"
I said, my voice laced with anger and sarcasm.

I don't want to reminisce it any longer. After that fight, I snapped and now I'm on my way to my mother's house in Tagaytay.

I didn't regret it, finally cutting ties with them, it's pretty much toxic anyway.

I glanced at the window and saw the view of Taal lake, the ash-like colored fog covering half of its beauty, such a pity.

"OH GOSH!"
I turned my head to the right and saw a woman right across me spilled water on a baby bottle.

Well, If you put too much water on a bottle it'll really spill.