Sebastian

Sebastian

He was surrounded by his troupé. They were a nasty group of people that nobody dared to mess with. And there goal in life? Well nothing much. Just to destroy vampires and werewolves. "Guys we need to discuss how well we executed that pan!" he called over the top of everyone's voice. " Let's go through the checklist again. Fake wolf fur. Check. Blood. Check. Grandma's hat. Check. Well it seems like we have made it look perfectly like the werewolves killed her Grandma. Perfect."

A scrawny boy standing at the edge of their group hesitatingly put his hand up. Sebastian pointed at him, telling him to speak." Why did we do all of this, again?"

Sebastian  looked angry and shocked."Because we don't want the werewolves to be chomping on our families every full moon do we?"

"Yeah, so why don't we get rid of them ourselves?" a chubby girl asked, smiling smugly.

"If we do then the will attack us. We musn't let them know that we are part of this or else they will destroy us. Got that, fatso?" Sebastian folded his arms and stared at the girl grinning as she gasped and looked very hurt by his words. " By doing this we will become more powerful than we have ever been. After the battle is over the vamps and Werewolves shall be very weak therefore we will be able to infiltrate their land. We SHALL conquer!" he ranted, talking more to himself than his troupé. They all walked away and dissolved into the shadows and the only trace of them was the trail of blood that trickled out of the bag that Sebastian had thrown over his shoulder. Rain started drizzling from the sky and it washed to stream of blood into a  gutter to be unnoticed and forgotten.