Baseball game

FINNEY BLAKE IMAGE
Finneys pov
I invited y/n to come to my baseball game. So I hope she comes but besides that me and Gwen are walking to the baseball field when I feel somebody jump on my back and guess who it is... Y/N! "Hey y/n!" I say and she responds with a" hi finney and hi gwen!" I have liked y/n since the start of school but I just lie and tell her I have a crush on donna when I really really like y/n.. I can't have her find out it might ruin our friendship. But as soon as I'm out of my zone I see we're at the baseball field and I see my team so I go up to them and get ready for the game.

Y/N'S POV:
As soon as finney went into the dug out for his game I saw Donna and felt this jealousy run all over my body.. Donna is just so perfect,her body,her face,her hair, but me.. I'm js me.. ( don't think ur not beautiful ur so beautiful don't ever change for anybody or think ur not beautiful this is js for the story<3) I go sit with Gwen and see Robin so ofc I say hi " hi Robin " he says hi back while fixing his bandanna. I turn around and see Donna looking at finney and while he's getting ready to throw the ball and they make eye contact..

( skip to after the game because I'm lazy 😍🙌)

After the game I go run up to tell finney he did a wonderful job but Donna beat me to it
( dang donna let y/n and finney have their moment 🙏) after Donna leaves I go to congrats finney

FINNEY'S POV

After Donna leave I go see y/n and give her a big hug " y/n! How did I do!?" She replies with " finney I think you did awesome! " I blush a little and so does she. But Robin had to ruin the moment and say " ok love birds let's go get ice cream or something! " I blush when he calls me and y/n ' love birds ' and look at y/n but she's already looking at me.

(Skip to when they're on the walk to get ice cream )

My hand brushes against y/n's hand and she look at me and smiles while grabbing my hand (dang y/n smooth move? ) once we get to the ice cream place y/n orders y,f,I,c ( your favorite ice cream ) and I just get vanilla while Gwen and Robin both get strawberry once we pay for the ice cream we drop Robin at his house and Gwen asked if we can drop her at her friends house so ofc we did
Then it was just me and y/n..

Y/N'S POV

We drop Robin and Gwen so then it makes just me and finney left. As soon as we get to my house he drops me at my door and all of a sudden I just kiss him and pull away quickly " I'm sorry I didn't mean to It just felt right at the moment "
Finney blushes and says " i-its ok y-y/n I liked it I was wondering if u would w-wanna be my g-girlfriend.." you are still shocked but reply with a " yes of course finney! " he smiles and says " see you tmr! " you smile and reply with a small nod

The end

Then he gets kidnapped by the grabber jkjkjk but I hope y'all enjoy this image since it's my first one 😍🙏 this took me forever because I didn't know what to right LMFAOA but hope y'all enjoyed this -lovely mia

631 words