New job new gator

That kid ran off again... I ran after him though. I ran after the little black figure in front of me but I was caching up fast cause I had bigger legs then him then he ducked and I ran into something and passed out.

I woke up to my alarm at 10:00 am to find a new job cause I need the money. I get up and sit on my bed not standing up yet. (I KNOW YALL WILL GET ME FOR THAT SO HA!)

I really didn't want to get up so I looked for jobs first instead of getting up and walking downstairs to get myself some food. I look up " jobs with high pay" cause what else would be better then that? So I look it up on my phone well turning on the tv.

I look at the jobs that show up and most are just boring. But then I found one that looks Interesting.. "
Security breach in need of a security guard!" Huh im good in animatronics and staying up all night and I like to get up early WITHOUT a alarm. ( if not just go with it cause of the logic) I tap on it and it brings me to a website and gives the number and address.

I now remember when I was younger I used to go there and play with my friends at the arcade. My favorite was Montgomery but I gave him a nickname it was monty. He was cool and kind of nice but for sure my favorite. I used to like him a little I mean his personality and his style and- I really need to stop gossiping about him though cause he's just a animatronic.... Right?

Anyway I saw that it has a high pay and the night shift was from 12 am to 6 am. I am alright with that so I called the number. ... ring.. ring....ring..ring.- hello? A female voice came from the other side. Hi I was wondering if you are still open for the night shift? I say to the female. Oh yes would you like the job?! She said excitedly. Yes please. I say

Ok well then come in at 9:00 pm tonight so I can show you around a bit and give you your uniform. Thank you very much! She says and hangs up before I get to talk back to her. I go down stairs to eat breakfast and then go back to sleep cause I have all night to stay awake.

I get my breakfast and bring it to the table. I think about my new job and get excited cause it's tonight. I finish my breakfast and put it inside the sink. I walk upstairs and into my room. I set my alarm for 8:30 pm and sit on my bed and think about my new job as I lay down and fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm pounding in my ear. I get up and walk into the bathroom and get dressed and brush my hair and then walk downstairs and grab my phone and keys. I walk out the door and into my car and put in the address for the job and turn on some music and start driving.

I drive there and arrive. I grab my phone and keys and get out of the car and walk to the entrance. I open the door and immediately greeted by loud screams of excited kids infront of the stage waiting. I walk towards the counter and a female is their waiting for somebody. Hi I'm here for the job? I say to the female. Oh yes! I never got your name miss? She says. Y/n I say with a smile trying to not make a bad impression for the fist time.

Ok miss y/n I will give you your security outfit and then you may go one with your night. She gives you a smile. Wait I thought that you were going to give me a tour too? I ask because I can't guard the place if I don't know where most things are. Oh right I'm sorry but I can't cause I'm too busy... sorry. She says.

Alright... I say unsure. She goes to the back and grabs my uniform and gives it to me right when they announce the last show is going to happen before the pizza plex closes. I might as well go change before the show starts but it's only a button up shirt and they said I didn't have to were them and I don't need to right now so I'm just going to watch the show.

I walk to the stage where the animatronics are supposed to be but they come up from a platform. We all hear the platform start rising and then the animatronics come on stage ( if y'all don't know let me show u):

If it doesn't work please search it up if you don't know if you do know what it looks like please you may keep on with the story.

I watched as the animatronics jumped up on stage as the platform that they were on finally reached a stop at the top of the floor. I watched as they danced around on stage and played their instruments.

There wasn't as many people as there was when I was younger and I could see closer then I ever have been before. It was cool seeing all of them on stage in so long.  And especially seeing my favorite animatronic on stage. Just seeing him gives me butterflies- wait I thought that I got over these damn feelings already?? I  can't love an animatronic cause I'm human and he's a animatronic and I'd doubt he has feelings. And for me?? 

Never in a thousand years would a animatronic love me. Ever.... But I wish that it wasn't true... I wish that he was a human and loved me so we could be together... even if he's an animatronic I would still date him... but we can't. I really hate it but there's nothing I can do. I finish having a conversation with myself and I see that the animatronics are about ready to go back down on the platform.

They were waving and looking at all the people as they start to go down. I look at monty for the last time until I have to check on him as a security guard and I find that he's already looking at me. thats definitely not a coincidence. I think to myself. He saw that I was looking at me and he pulled down his glasses and winked at me. I immediately blushed and looked away then looked back and all of the animatronics were gone cause they were on the platform taking them down.

(Omg it's the first chapter and Monty noticed you😏😏)

1160 words.