Freddy.... What do you mean?

I walk to the stage and see Freddy waiting for me like I told him to with my water. Hi Freddy. I say. His ears purk up and he stands up when he sees me. Oh superstar! I was worried about you for being gone so long. You know.. with Monty.... He says. Oh no he was just talking to me and cleaning his room so yeah. I say.

Month was cleaning his room???? Freddy asks surprised. Um yeah? Is that not normal to clean your room around here? I question. No no we do but Monty.... He only messes up his room the workers have to clean his room after... Freddy says. Oh.. well that's not weird maybe he just wants to clean his room?

I say. Yeah because you are here. What do you mean Freddy? I ask. He likes you y/n, way better then us. Freddy says. What? I ask. It's just nothing- but here's you water! Freddy changes the subject. Oh uh- thanks Freddy.. I think about what he means that Monty likes me. That's weird like In what way? I think to myself.

Um im going to go see Monty before I have to actually check on y'all. See you later... I say to Freddy. Wait um- y/n? Freddy says/asks. Yeah? I say. Um do you maybe want to hang out tomorrow all night? Freddy asks. Um idk maybe- or maybe not cause im probably going to be to busy but I will let you know. I say.

Oh well- alright! See you later superstar! Freddy grabs me and hugs me before I get to do anything. Then Freddy sets me down and I walk off to months room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Monty's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished cleaning up my room and damn it looks good. I was pretty bored to and I didn't know what to do so I get up off my couch and walk to my door, open it and walk out. I walk to the girls rooms to see if they had seen the babe. (y/n)

I walk into chicas room to see that the girls are cuddling. Can y'all stop with the lovey-dovey shit now and tell me where y/n is? I ask them cause I really want to see the babe. Um no just go look around maybe check the stage idk maybe Freddy and her are hanging out or something just go look.

Roxanne says. Ok damn bitch chill. I walk out and go to the stage and hear the babe so I get excited but I then hear faz-balls talking to her. Goddamn faz-balls getting in my way of loving her. I stand to where they can't see me. I hear y/n talk. Oh well that's not weird... maybe he just wants to clean his room? She says.

Yeah because you are here. Faz-balls says. What do you mean Freddy? The babe says. He likes you y/n, way better then us. Faz-balls says. What? The babe says. He better not fucking blow my cover or I'm going to crush him like a fucking prey when they die from a fucking gator roll! Then I'm going to throw him away like nothing happened and then- 

It's just nothing- but here's your water! Faz-balls says. He's fucking lucky... I really wanted to kill him. Oh uh- thanks freddy? The babe says. She looks like she's questioning the damn big ass care-bear infront of her. Well I'm going to see Monty before I actually have to check on all of you. She says. Then she walks off into my direction only to be stopped by the damn big ass bear.

Hey superstar? Faz-dick says. Yeah do you need something freddy? The princess says and looks back at the care-bear. Um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow- and maybe watch a movie in my room? Ok now I'm going to kill that damn big ass bear for sure.

Um no sorry probably not I'm going to be too busy tomorrow probably with Monty and stuff so I will let you know but I'm probably going to be to busy- sorry? The hot ass babe says. Oh alright... sorry for asking... the bear says. Haha take that fucking faz-balls. I think to myself before y/n starts walking my way and I run back into my room just before y/n comes to see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear moving to where I'm walking and then it stops when I turn the corner. Whatever... I whisper to myself. I walk to Monty's room and open the door. Hey babe! Monty immediately greets me at the door. Uh hey... I say kind of sadly. I mean I am cause I feel bad for Monty and damn Freddy I don't even wanna.

What's wrong beautiful? Monty asks. I blush at the nickname. Um nothing.... I say. I'm not joking around babe what's wrong just tell me. Monty says. I told you nothing is wrong. I start to argue with him. Pleaseeeee? Monty begs. No way. I say. Ugh what do you want me to do for you to tell me?? Monty says.

Hmmmm. I start to think what Monty could do for me. Oh I know! I say. What? Monty says kinda a little worried on what she might say. You can be my slave all tomorrow night. I say. H-huh??? Months face turns pretty red for a animatronic and I didn't know if animatronics could blush but whatever. Yeah you can follow me around and do everything I say! If you do agree I will tell you right now what's wrong. I say.

U-uh- I-i- fine... Monty says giving up. YAY THANK YOUUUUUU. I yell very happily. Ok ok but you have to tell me now. Oh yeah ok. So freddy asked me if I wanted to hang out right and he told me that you..liked me? I really didn't know what he ment and then he was just all over the place and he was kinda scaring me. Plus that what he did to you also so I really don't like Freddy but yeah that's what happened...

He fucking made you scared?????? I'm going to fucking kill him!! Monty says raising his voice every each word he says. Monty, only if you love me you would do that for me. I say kind of sad cause I know he's going to stop- you think that's going to stop me???? Hahahah I'm going to KILL THAT DAMN CARE-BEAR. Monty yells.

Ok ok damn your hurting my ears and I don't know if you have any but damn mine hurt. I say annoyed. Oh sorry princess. He says lowering his voice. Thanks, anyway you will be my slave tomorrow cause you said it and I will remember it so don't tell me I'm wrong monty~ I say playing around. Yeah yeah whatever. Anyway don't you need to go? Monty says.

Oh yeah! Sorry but I do have to go... see you tomorrow...slave.. I say. Then walk off not letting Monty say anything. I walk to chicas room and say hi and bye to her. Then I do that with all the other animatronics then walk to the opening doors and see Vanessa.

Hey! Are you here to check-in so I can go home now? I say. Haha yeah so how was your night? She asks. Oh it was good just you know the original stuff. I say. Yeah well if you have any questions I'm a call or text away! She says and walks off. I walk to my (f/c) car and drive off.

(Y'all I'm dying but you know so I forgot to finish this yesterday so I added more words and so yeah.)

1319 words.