four!

The group of girls returned from McDonalds just in time because they were just beginning to set up the raffle ticket tumbler. The young girls were literally jumping with excitement as a man with a microphone walked onto the stage.

“Hello, Ladies and the gentlemen that were forced to be here,” The man joked. “At this time, I’d like to ask everyone to please quiet down as it is time for the raffle. Now, as most of you probably know, the prize for winning this raffle is you get to spend the rest of the day with One Direction!” He paused as applause and screeching filled the air. “Now, there are a couple things I’d like to go over before we begin. First of all, there will be one winner! They can bring whomever they came with. If the owner of the first ticket pulled does not present themselves along with their ticket, we will draw another and so on. Sorry, if you lost your ticket, that’s just bad luck. Secondly, don’t go fighting people for their tickets, okay? Trust me, you won’t be allowed into the back if you bludgeon anyone.” The crowd laughed. “Without further ado, allow me to announce the winner of a VIP meeting with One Direction!” The crowd cheered as he spun the handle attached to the tumbler. He stuck his hand in and pulled out a ticket.

Charlotte and Hadley jumped around with anxiety. Casey looked over at Penelope, “It’s the moment of truth.” She smiled.

The man shouted triumphantly into his microphone, “Will the owner of ticket one-three-five-seven, please join me on the stage!”

The young girls squealed and Penelope looked at her friend in shock. Casey, on the other laughed and picked up her daughter.

“We told you so!” Charlotte shouted at Penelope over the applause. She grabbed her aunt’s hand and the four of them walked toward the stage. As the girls got closer to the stage, One Direction went to stand next to the man with the microphone. Security helped the winners onto the platform.

“Hello, again!” Liam said brightly, hugging Penelope and then the rest of the girls.

She was then greeted by Zayn and then Niall whom she asked, “What did you do?”

He made a face and sound outraged said, “I didn’t do anything!”

“Hey, Its Penelope and Charlotte!” Louis said happily as if they were family. “Casey and Hadley as well right?” They smiled as he hugged them too.

“Hello,” Harry greeted Penelope with a kiss on the cheek. “It’s lovely to see you again.”

She smiled humbly, “Lovely to see you too.”

“Which of you is the winner?” The man asked.

“I am,” Penelope said showing him her ticket.

He read it quickly, “And what is your name miss?”

“Penelope Day.”

“Everyone,” He spoke into the microphone. “I’d like to formally congratulate Penelope Day and her friends on winning this lovely prize!” The audience cheered.

Before leaving the stage, each of the One Direction boys gave an individual thanks and farewell to everyone they met. Security escorted everyone away to a room attached to the ballroom.

“Welcome!” Zayn shouted, gesturing to the huge room that was clearly used for parties. There were four couches surrounding a flat screen television that hung over a fire place as well as tables upon tables of food, drinks, and candy. One Direction’s massive crew stood on the other side of the large room. It looked so luxurious, neither Penelope nor Casey had seen anything like it. The young girls had their mouths wide open, excited particularly about the candy bar.