A Déjà vu or a coincidence

Three days later, Ava explained everything about the 'car accident'.

She also told him that she and his brother are in a lowkey-brother-sister-relationship  because they don't look like one.

Thankfully, Richard seemed to believe her.

As for Emma, she got really pissed and irritated by Dom, and he's just enjoying that.

One day, Emma is in the ladies' room, alone. She talked to herself about Dom being cute and annoying.

"He is really adorable and cute." She said while smiling at herself in the mirror. ""Hey! Don't you ever think about it! You cannot cheat on Richard! And Dom is just commoner and filthy teenager who knows nothing but to annoy me. But then again..." She said as she remembers his cuteness.

Now that she think about, he is even more handsome than Richard. "Hm. I wonder if I ask him out..." She said to herself.

It took her some time to realize that she was thinking about him and thought about asking him out. When she snapped, she slapped herself. "Ugh! Hey! Stop it! Emma Myers, you cannot fell in love with that guy. He is just a commoner, and filthy commoner. But then again- Ugh!"

Her thoughts stopped when someone came out from the toilets, it was Ava, her worst enemy. 

Ava washed her hands and was about to go out but she stopped her.

"Hey!" She said then pins her to the wall.

"Hey."

"Don't you dare 'hey' me back! How long have you been here?!"

"Uh, long enough that I heard that you are in love with Dom. I mean come on, he is really a good-looking guy, who wouldn't fell in love with him?"

"Shut up! I want you to shut your mouth about this matter, you got that?"

"Oh, yeah? So, what do I get in return?"

"Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Hm. How about you stop bothering everyone and let me date your boyfriend instead, I mean you already have Dom, right?"

"Why should I hand over my Richard to you?"

"Because in exchange, I will keep your little secret."

"Are you seriously blackmailing?"

"Can you believe it?" She said with proud smirk. 'Good! This is my chance!' She thought.

"No way!"

"Ok. I guess I will be heading to the news paper club to tell them about this matter, and you will be super famous." She said teasing her to piss her off and tries to walk away.

"Hey! Wait. I will do what you want, but it will be only one date, got that?"

"Sure. I am easy to talk to, you know that Emma?" She goes out.

"I can't believe  I got tricked by this little bitch." She mumbled, but Ava obviously heard that.

"What? Did you say something?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just mumbling to wish you luck on asking him out."

"You too" She said cutely and walks off.

"I guess I have underestimated you... what's you name again? Ugh! Never mind!"

In the cafeteria, Ava kept looking at Emma, smirking. It is as if she telling her to do it, now.