Finally mine!

It's been six months since I became his secretary, and six months since the mission, six months of being by his side and I haven't leaked any information...YET!

It has also been two weeks since the incident, and Dem is still in the middle of getting her heart.

'Today is a very tight schedule, I get the feeling that this isn't gonna be good for my mission.' She thought while organizing the stuffs.

She's in his office cleaning up the mess that she did last night. She got bored of cleaning, so she decided to listen to some music using her cute headphones, that Damian got on her 14th birthday. 

While she listens to the music, she was vibing that she drop the papers in her hand and danced. 

'She was dancing like it was her first time dancing in her life. She moved her hips, her shoulders, and when she spun, she saw me standing, leaning against the door.' Dem thought and smirk.

"S-Sir. H-How long have you been there?" She said really surprise. 'Damn it! How could I let my guard down? And, now he just witnessed that I can dance!' She thought with an embarrassing and fuming red face.

"Long enough that I found out that you can actually dance." He said walking towards her. 

He then look at the whole place. "Were you been here since last night?"

She just nod her head.

"Well, in that case, go to that coach, and sleep.

"But-"

"No buts. Now go to sleep for a while."

She did what she as told. When she reach to the coach, she told him about his schedule that is very tight so she'll sleep for a few minutes.

When Anya really fell asleep, Dem walked towards her and looks at her beautiful face. He adored her so much, she's the reason why he was a better person now.

He cares to her cheeks and touched her eyelashes that was so long. Her long beautiful brown hair is just so soft and silky. 

He leaned closer and closer to give her a kiss, but his phone rang, and he looked kinda pissed. 'Great, just what I needed!' He answered his phone. "What do you want?!"

As their conversation goes, Anya's eyes suddenly opened and secretly records his conversation with his mysterious 'friend'

When he was done, Anya then pretended to be-just-woke-up act. She yawn a little so she'll really look like she was sleeping. 

"Oh, did I woke you up?"

"No, it's just the schedule is bothering me..." She said then looks at the time. "Oh shit! It will be ten minutes from now! Sir, we better hurry to your first meeting." She said while grabbing the important thing that they need to bring.

Within five minutes, they arrived to the meeting room, where the board members of his company are there.

Dem just silently sits down to his seat. 

After five minutes of silence, the meeting finally started. It was long and boring meeting, even Anya secretly yawning.

It's been three or four hours since the meeting and it finally ended. 

It's already lunch time, Dem asked 'Nora' to buy them their lunch and bring it to his office.

She did what she was told and made sure that she bought his favorite foods because she's planning on letting him be his girl from now on. 'I have to! I have to leaked some of the information! For the sake of the innocent people's lives!' She thought while walking and made a fist while holding the food with confidence and determination.

When she arrive to his office, he was nowhere to be found and she decided to make the table setting for him. 

He was in the bathroom and he doesn't seem to be from the shower. Could it be that he's hiding something in there? Just like his Father?

She thought while looking at him.

"D-Dem, lunch is ready." She said while starring to his six pack abs. 'Damian did not have this kind of body...'

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"Huh?"

"You are starring at me since I got out to the bathroom."

"Oh, it's just that I have been meaning to tell you ever a week after my accident."

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"You are kind, handsome and really humble. And Dem... I want you to stop."

"What? S-Stop what?"

"I want you to stop courting me, Dem."

"What? Why? D-Did I done something wrong? I- Were offended when I asked you to buy us lunch?"

"I want you to stop courting me because I am already your girlfriend!"

"Huh?" It took him some time to process it all and when he realized what she just said, he grab her by the cheek and kiss her. 

Anya was surprise, it happened so fast.

It's been three weeks since they've been dating.

At that day, it's their three weekssarry, and their own Christmas party.

She's in her room and her roommate suddenly burst in. 

"He....y... where are you going?"

"Huh? Oh, it's our Christmas party and Dem's coming here to pick me up."

"So, is he now your..." She said while making hand-signals.

"What?"

"Oh, come on! It's been so obvious!"

"Oh, yeah. It's been three weeks."

"Really? Oh my God, girl. I am so happy for you!"

"Thanks." She sad while putting her earrings on.

After that, the doorbell rang. Anya's face looks like she's a dead girl and Ericka, her roommate, is squealing.

"Hey, stay there! I will go get it." She said with an excited tone.

As soon as she opened the door, Dem's look was so nervous.

He even almost kiss her.

"Oh! Woah! Easy there! I am not planning on cheating on my friend, unless you are, because I don't care if you are the CEO, I kill destroy you." She said.

"Sorry, I thought it Nora and I got use when I saw her, I kiss her."

"Aw. Why don't you come in. Come on, don't be shy. Don't worry, she's still getting ready." She said winking.

After some time, Anya finally come out of the room. She looks stunning. 

Her hair was half-tied up. Her beautiful brown long hair with curls below. Her lips was a mixed of pink and red, and her rosy cheeks made her even cuter with those big brown eyes.

He was starring at her as if he wanted to kiss her to death. He will never let her go, ever. And no one could ever separate the, not even his illegal doings.

Anya then felt flustered and snap her finger in front of him to snap him out.

Goes back to reality. "Sorry, it's just that you look so beautiful." He said smiling.

"And you look handsome yourself, as well."

Dem was about to kiss Anya when Ericka stopped them. "Hey! Look at the time! You guys will be late if you're going to make-out right here, right now, in front of me." She said a bit embarrassing.

When they arrived, both of them were holding hands.

Anya enjoyed herself and got a bit drunk. She bumped into someone who was identical to Damian so much but her eyes was too blurry to even if she did had a closer look.