The training pairs

Time passed differently at Alfeea.It was already morning. Last night the training pairs had to be announced, each fairy had to be distributed to a specialist, but something happened, a burned one was found dead outside the barrier so they had to take care of security.A knock on the door disturbed the fairies' morning coffee, it was Sky.-Girls, in one hour we are expected in the training yard to be distributed.- What do you know about last night, were other monsters seen? Terra added.- As far as I know, no, but it was strange to find a dead  burned one so close to the barrier.After finishing their coffee, the girls went to the training yard.-Students, we apologize for last night, we made you wait. But last night is another proof of the fact that you have to be masters of your abilities and powers. We carefully analyzed your skills and distributed you.- I'm curious to whom the walking red flag was distributed. Riven whispered to Sky.-Riv, what's wrong with you? Last year you got along well with her.-Nonsense.-If you say.The headmistress and the teachers handed the specialists and fairies the envelopes in which the names were written.The fairies and the specialists opened the envelopes, as soon as they heard- You got to be kidding me! Musa and Riven both said at the same time.Riven and Musa went to the director's office.- I think it was a mistake, why him? Of all the specialists, why him?- This is a big mistake, there is no way I will be distributed with a walking red flag. Riven added.-This walking red flag is a very strong empath and above all she is my daughter, so be careful how you speak. A male voice was heard from behind. He was Musa's father.-What are you doing here? Musa said- I make sure that everything is in order.- She is just a mind fairy, I need a fairy who can fight!-And I need someone serious, not him!- There was no mistake. All of you were distributed according to your qualities.-But...Riven tried to say something, but a blue aura engulfed him, freezing him.- Dad, why did you do this?- You know very well that there was no mistake, even though you think I was away and didn't care about you, I was always watching over you. Last year you ran out of strength, he saved you, you tried to train with Dane it didn't work, you tried all possible options, you still ended up with him. When you trained with him, you were very focused, you learned really well. Riven is the best choice for your training.-But-No comments, you will train with him. I can't risk your life. After saying that, Musa's father left the office, leaving Riven frozen.-You could? said the headmistress pointing at Riven.- Oh, sorry. I almost forgot. Musa put her hand on Riven's cheek, closed her eyes and a purple aura covered Riven. Suddenly Riven recovered. Musa dropped her hand and left the office.

Riven was confused, they were all in the office and then he saw Musa leaving. Without thinking, he went after her.