🂱☠︎︎ Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe: Part 2 ☠︎︎🂱

-AN-

I may or may not have to split episodes into parts depending on how much I want to add to the story line. The "episodes" will have more events added, and I will add some of my own lore that does not happen in the series. About 80-90 percent of what is in this story is not my own!! However there will be Trigger Warnings eventually.

-Sincerely, T Marie!!

-Enid POV-

I sat patiently on my bed waiting for the new roommate to arrive. Esther had left for class, and told me she would meet in the quad later. I feel like I'm going crazy with the sounds of footsteps. I get quite anxious on days like this. Waiting patiently, is a skill that is hard to master while being anxious. Every footstep makes my heart beat faster than lightning. That's when I hear people speaking. I hear Weems, and a man with an accent laced in his words, as he talks to another older woman. Then, the handle rattles, I jump to my feet as the group of people walk in. 

"It's so...vivid" the black-haired woman says.

I walk up to the teenager that stands in between them. 

"Howdie Roomie!" I smile. 

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair, she is one of your dorm-mates." Weems tells Wednesday who looks around with slight disgust. 

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." I ask her. 

"Wednesday always looks half-dead." Her mother tells me. 

"Oh." I sigh, 

"Welcome to Ophelia Hall." I hold my arms out for a hug.

Wednesday steps back. 

"not a hugger. Got it." I say, putting my arms down. 

"Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color." Her mother tells me, 

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?" I ask. 

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday says, flatly. 

"Luckily, we've ordered you a special uniform." Weems chuckles. 

"Enid, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way." Weems tells me.

I nod, and skip out the door past Wednesday's parents.

-Wednesday POV-

I walk with Enid down the multiple sets of stairs. We reach a hall room with students walking in and out to their classes. 

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us." Enid walks in front of me. 

"Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here." She adds, as we take a pause. 

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch. I don't plan on staying here for long." I tell her. 

"Why not?" She asks. 

"This was my parents' idea." I say, as I taking notice of my surroundings. 

"Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me. They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all a part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan." I say. 

Enid looks at me with excitement. 

"What plan?" she asks anxiously. 

"To turn me into a version of themselves." I tell her. 

"Well, you're not the only one who doesn't want to become their family." Enid grimaces. 

"In that case, perhaps you can clear something up." Enid state as we continue walking.