Chapter 1.2

I'm having my relaxation when I accidentally saw my Ex-boyfriend in the Mall. Nasa starbucks ako ng makita ko siyang pumasok. Sabay kaming nagkatinginan.

"Hi." said Vice - my ex

"Hello. How are you?" sabi ko naman as I stand para makausap siya ng maayos.

"I'm good! How 'bout you?" tanong niya. Pinaupo ko siya sa table kung san ako naka dine-in.

Sa pagkukwentuhan. I wasn't suprise to know na married na siya, but I decided to have a cup of coffee with him anyway. Naging sila pala ni George my EX-bestfriend.

"Well good to hear that. Do you have kids na?" tanong ko as I sip my coffee

"No. Kakasal lang namin nung Feb. No baby plans yet." as he sip his coffee too and he smirk. I just nod ignoring that smirk on his face.

While talking, he kept touching my legs. Dahil magkatabi lang kami ng upuan ako naman kinikilig and was so happy to see him again.

We watched movie and made out in the theater. I was so engrossed by the heat of the moment, before I knew. Nakapasok na yung kamay niya sa skirt ko and was touching me through my panties.

He begged me to spread my legs so he could play with me for old times' sake to which I willingly obliged.

Tinignan ko siya he got that naughty smile on his face again and that turned me on with his fingers inside me. I just couldn't say no when he asked to go to a motel with him.

Hinalikan niya kaagad ako as we enter the room that we rent 'I missed you' I whisper to his ears. He just smiled and kiss everypart of me.

"Ready?" he asked while smirking. I bit my lips and say "Yes!" I undress him at gaanon ang ginawa niya sakin.

He licked my ears and fondled my breasts while his fingers stroked my cl*t. I was so wet and I really felt the hardness of his tool. "Ahhmmm..." I moan because of the hotness of his caresses.

"Legs, wide open." Utos ni Vice. I wide naman my legs, he kissed me first before entering his manhood slowly to my womanhood. I closed my eyes enjoying every moment. "Aahhh.. Karylle!" he shouted as he continue to move inside slowly and deeply. "Hmm.. Vice." He put his fingers to my mouth to control my moaning.

Right when he was about to come he mentioned for me to go down for him while he sat down in the couch. I swallow his tool inside my mouth taas, baba. 'Gosh I miss this' I said to myself as I continue what I'm doing. I can really see na his liking it. Kaya tinigil ko. Minulat niya naman ang mga mata niya.

"Gahd! K. Why did you stop?!" inis na sabi habang hinahawakan taas baba ang toy niya.

I move to the bed while having a grin on my face. "Not yet down." I seductively said that made him follow me kung san man ako pupunta. I told him to go to the bathroom as I closed the door preparing for Round 2.

"Pagnahuli kita. I will make you feel the word pain!" sigaw niya sa labas. I was so excited to feel that pain.

When he came, he held me up and started digging inside, in a standing position. He was like a wild animal devouring his prey.. "Ahhhhh! Vice. Fa-faster." I said as he immediately command my wish. As we reached our climax. We went back to the bed. We enjoyed every minute of it. At dahil I'm so naughty I licked his remaining juice from his manhood as I sat down beside him. He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you K." He said while I leaned my head into his neck, he stroke my hair and kiss me while I'm in the middle of saying "Thank you too." and here it goes the round 3.

After that 3 hours of having s*x. I feel sore so I go again to the bathroom and fixed myself . That day, I went home smiling.

~*~

(a/n: Goodbless our souls! I'm so sorry! Waaaah. Pasensya na sa GRAMMATICAL errors. Ang hirap mag english! First time kong sumulat ng SPG! So patawad. Mwa)

- @andallojoy (Twitter)

Next story Vicerylle din titled. My Ex-husband is a Mafia Boss coming soon! Mwa :)

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Coffee = 1 word and 3 Letters / Vicerylle OS 🎉