Chapter 3: The Reunion

Months had passed since Joaquin had moved away, and Penelope couldn't wait to be reunited with him. She had saved up enough money for a plane ticket to visit him, and she couldn't contain her excitement.

As she stepped off the plane and into his arms, Penelope knew that all the distance and time apart had been worth it. They spent the next few days exploring the new city together and catching up on everything that had happened since they last saw each other.

They visited all the landmarks and tourist spots, and they even tried new foods together. They laughed and talked and just enjoyed each other's company.

As their time together came to an end, Joaquin proposed the idea of her moving in with him and they could start a life together. Penelope was overjoyed and she knew that this is where she belonged.

They both knew that true love knows no distance and they were determined to make it work. They made the arrangements and soon Penelope was living with Joaquin in his new city.

Their love had stood the test of time and distance, and they knew that nothing could ever come between them again. They were ready to start a new chapter in their lives together, and they were excited for what the future held for them.