Chapter 4: A New Beginning

Penelope and Joaquin had finally found their way back to each other and they were ready to start their new life together. They had to adjust to living in a new city and getting used to the new culture, but they were determined to make it work.

Penelope found a job in her field and Joaquin's career was thriving, they were both happy and content with their new lives. They also made new friends, who welcomed them with open arms and they became part of their new community.

They also made time for their relationship, taking time to explore the city together and to make new memories. They took trips to nearby places, went on romantic dates, and even started planning for their future together.

But despite all the happiness and contentment, they both knew that the distance would always be a part of their story. Their families and friends were still far away, but they knew that the love and support of the people they care about is all that matters.

They knew that true love knows no distance and that they had each other's hearts, no matter where they were. They were grateful for the journey they had been through, and they were excited to see where their love would take them next.

They were ready to take on whatever challenges that would come their way, as long as they were together. They were a team and they knew that they could handle anything as long as they have each other.