Part One

Elowen Horan

"Calli, if he's not at the venue when I get there, I'll kill him." I harshly whisper to her with my phone pressed to my cheek. It's been there so long at this point sweat from my cheek is causing the screen to slip from my grasp.

"Voicemail AGAIN! FINNEGAN ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE YOU ABSOLUTE WALNUT."

With a huff I throw my phone across the room and onto the bed next to Calli. I watch as it glides too far and falls off the other side as if it's trying to escape my tirade.

"Okay Ellie, let out a breath. I'll try him on my phone. You finish getting dressed and making sure you have everything you need." I throw her a grateful pout over my shoulder as she saunters out of the door.

Finn does this often. I swear he does it on purpose too. He knows how insanely anxious it makes me and he thrives on it. He's ghosted me since we were kids always claiming he "forgot" or any other number of lame excuses about why he is religiously late. This is one of those times I truly can't afford for him to flake. It's Gwen's wedding day and I was supposed to be at the venue with Finn, Calli and an unspecified amount of "muscle men" as Finn put it to help set up.

Gwen has insisted I plan her wedding since we were both single in high school. This was before I had my own business so I guess you could say she was my first reserved client. One thing about Gwen is when she goes big, she goes BIG. We've been planning for nearly two years now for her fairytale wedding. When I say fairytale I mean she is riding in a literal horse drawn carriage and everyone is required to wear no less than their best gown or suit.

Since I'm going to be running around all morning and hanging up fairy lights in a ball gown isn't practical, I slip on my favorite "Salty" cropped top and gingham pants. I finish the outfit off with my trusty black high top converse.

"Hey babe, I went ahead and put our dresses in the car and loaded up most of the boxes

"Hey babe, I went ahead and put our dresses in the car and loaded up most of the boxes. Bad news, I couldn't get ahold of Finn." Calli says, popping her head through the doorway. "Ooh you look cute!" She adds after scanning my outfit.

I thank her profusely for all of her help as I wrap my hair into a claw clip, grab my laptop, car keys, and phone off of the rug. She tells me she will drive so I can keep trying to get in touch with Finn without 'raging out and killing us both.'

I settle in the seat of my Tahoe and buckle in as Calli takes off. As a tradition of good luck we both flick the "milf mobile" air freshener dangling from my rear view mirror. Zayn got it for me as a joke because I drive a mom car apparently. I don't hear them complaining when I'm driving their drunk asses home in it.

Are you with Finn , Ni? Please tell me you are .
Read 9:27 am

Niall Is My Fav
Yeah, we're just finishing up at the gym. What's up?
Received 9:29 am