Comics

=Place In Storyline: Firey Comics=

May 13, 2008

"I am fire! I can burn anyone I wish!" Teardrop ran in front of Woody, protecting him.
"Except you!"
Teardrop and Firey both walked away, but Woody was shocked into only speaking in Enchanting Table for the next few days, until the Htwins noticed, and fixed it. Woody, after then, enjoyed talking in random sounds instead of regular talking. He even thought he could get Teardrop to laugh.

May 14, 2008

Match and Firey were talking, with Firey later getting one of her matches, when he asked, "Hey, Match? How come Woody never talks in words?" Woody had never said a word before, like Teardrop, so nobody had heard what he sounded like speaking.
"Well, I guess he, I don't know, never got to learning it?"
"Okay, because I need help figuring out what he's saying!"
"🔥 😨👎⌚ 🔥 😢"
Firey had asked Teardrop multiple times, with her not saying anything for the entire night, wanting to rest.

May 15, 2008

"What Woody's saying is, 'I don't like Firey because Firey scared me!'"
"Oh, okay."
"Firey, I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"What does it feel like to be so hot?"
"Wanna know?" Firey held up a lit match towards Spongy, making him yelp. Spongy lived for adventure, however, and enjoyed the fire. So much so, that he caused a forest to enjoy some, too.

May 16th, 2008

"Thanks for letting me use one of your matches."
"Oh, it's okay. What did you use it for?"
"Okay, well Spongy asked me what it felt like to be so hot, so I lit a match in front of him!" Match looked at him, mouth gaping.
"I even said, 'Wanna know?'"
"That's not nice. What if Teardrop did that to you?"
"Oh, Spongy would handle that." Firey left after realising that Teardop could threaten him. Spongy? He was starting another fire.

May 19th, 2008

Match woke up to see the fires in the trees, "Oh no! Firey, there's a fire in the trees!"
"Yeah, I know. That's me."
Teardrop oversaw this conversation and told the Htwins about this (note that Teardrop could speak, but chose not to unless it was for emergencies. She had spoken a total of twice by now.)

May 20th, 2008

"Firey! Get down!"
"Okay." He complied, and when he jumped off of the tree, it burst into flames.
"Now two trees are on fire!"
"No."
"Oh, phew!" Match thought she was hallucinating, which would actually happen about two years later during an elimination.

"Three trees are on fire!"

May 21st, 2008

"Now the whole forest is on fire! This is all your fault, Firey."
"No, Spongy's been lighting 90% of it." Firey pointed to Spongy.

May 22nd, 2008

"Spongy! You lit the whole forest on fire! Don't ever do that again!"
"But Match, I was cold..."

May 23rd, 2008

After almost a week of trying, the Htwins managed to get aquakinesis on Teardrop, but warned her. Her and Woody shared glances a few tines. Woody was still thinking about her all day, every day. "Once that fire is over, stop the water and get us to turn the power back off. This could be used for evil if someone managed to control you."

"Teardrop's saving us!"
"Not exactly saving us..."
"What do you mean? And why are you in a tree?"
"Oh, you'll see."

May 26th, 2008

"Hey, Firey, whatcha doin?"
"This puzzle called Sudoku. Guess what? I'm halfway done with the puzzle! See, this is how you play. You just put the numbers one through nine into every row, column and box."
"So, shouldn't a nine go there?" Match pointed out.
"oh yea"
"And a two go there?" She told Firey.
"I guess I didn't see that." Firey tried to write the numbers down, but Match gave too many suggestions.
"And five there? And seven there? Why don't you just give me the pencil so that I don't have to tell you."
"Beware, Match, they're hard. It's okay if you can't do it." The pencil scratched on the paper. "I coul-"
"DONE!"
"You're done with the puzzle?"
"No."
"Well, of course not, that was too fast."

"I'm done with the book." She said in a monotone voice.

May 27th, 2008

~Later, a scene not shown in comic form.~

Firey approached Michael, "I need a new sudoku book."
"Why, did you burn it?"
"Uhhhh, yes. I burned it because it was too... easy? Yeah! It was too easy for me."
"Okay, that's five dollars then. Don't burn the new book, we still have to get another one." Michael attempted to teach Firey a lesson.

Comics•13/05/2023•WC: 661

[Hello there! As I write this, my birthday is in a week, and fun fact: I wrote the chapters of this book at the same time as I wrote ZBB:A]!