我的𝟸-𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍? 𝙶𝚘! 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜? 𝙶𝚘!旅程

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

"II 𝓜𝔂 𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 II 𝓖𝓸𝓱 𝔁 𝓕𝓮𝓶 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻"

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

░我░的░旅░程░

~░我的░ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ? ɢᴏ! ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ? ɢᴏ!░旅程░~

░我的░ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 2░旅程░

░我░的░旅░程░

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

3rd person POV

An alarm clock rings as a boy named Ash was snoring with his partner Pikachu. Pikachu got up due to the alarm hugging a small stuffed animal. Pikachu started using his foot to wake his trainer up but still had its eyes closed. Pikachu yawned rubbing his eyes and letting go of the stuffed animal. The alarm still going off. Pikachu then walked to the alarm to turn it off but Ash also reached for the alarm and hit Pikachus's head instead. "Pika!" Pikachu lets out of the impact of his trainer. Pikachu rubbed his head in pain not noticing that Ash grabbed the Pokeball-shaped alarm and threw it like an actual Pokeball.  "All right, I choose you," Ash said still in his sleep. Pikachu gasped as the Pokeball-shaped alarm clock hit the ground.  

Ash then fell back on his bed as Pikachu walked up to Ash's face. Pikachu then started shaking his face. "Pika. Pika. Pika." Ash grunts and Pikachu got mad that Ash wasn't waking up. Pikachu growls and his electricity powers start to activate. "Pika-CHU!" Pikachu let out the electricity and shocked Ash really badly. Ash coughed then went back to snoring, burnt to a crisp. Pikachu sighs but when the door to Ash's room opened it jolted up to see Ash's mom. "Ash Ketchum!" Ash's mom yelled. "Are you still asleep?" Ash's mom continues, "You'll be late getting to Professor Oak's lab!" Ash begins to speak, "No problem, Mom." Ash said still half asleep. "Professor Oak's lab." Ash's mom then slapped Ash's half-asleep face and Ash realized what he said. Suddenly crashing noises could be heard outside of the house. "Mom, why didn't you wake me up?!" Ash yells. Ash's mom then began to speak. "Because you insisted you could get up on your own!" Ash's mom yelled back. Ash quickly got dressed and ran out of the house with Pikachu by his side.  "See ya later!" Ash yelled. "Pika, Pika!" Pikachu also yelled. Ash and Pikachu started to sprint as fast as they could to Professor Oak's lab.