我的𝟺-𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢旅程

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

"II 𝓜𝔂 𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 II 𝓖𝓸𝓱 𝔁 𝓕𝓮𝓶 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻"

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

░我░的░旅░程░

~░我的░ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴏʀʙᴜɴɴʏ░旅程░~

░我的░ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 4░旅程░

░我░的░旅░程░

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

3rd person POV

"After Lugia brought Ash, (Y/n) and Goh together," The Narrator continued. "the three became research fellows at the newly opened Cerise Laboratory in Vermilion City." "Then, after investigating a mysterious incident involving Ivysaur, their hearts stirred with a renewed love for the wonders of Pokemon." "Now, our heroes are just beginning another brand-new day  at the Cerise Laboratory." The Narrator finished. Goh put toothpaste on his toothbrush, beginning to brush his teeth along with (Y/n) tiredly. "Goh! (Y/n)! Check it out!" Ash said. Goh and (Y/n) both looked to the side to see Ash brushing at top speed. "Here's my new discovery!" Ash began. "Discovery?" (Y/n) and Goh both questioned Ash. "Do it like this and you'll finish brushing your teeth in no time!" Ash said. Goh sighed, while (Y/n) giggled at the actions of Ash. 

Pikachu then hopped up onto the counter, with a determined face on. "Pika! Pikachuuu!" Pikachu said determined to beat Ash in brushing his teeth the fastest. Pikachu started to shake its whole body, going a little faster than Ash. "You're good buddy..." Ash grunts picking up speed with his brushing. "but I can still brush faster than youuu!" Ash bobbed his head from side to side, as Pikachu did the same. "Pika pika pika..." "Bun! Bun! Bun!" Buneary cheered Pikachu on. "Let's see who wins the dizzy contest," Goh said still tired. (Y/n) chuckled once more, "If only they knew the consequences of bobbing your head up and down like that." (Y/n) added to Goh's comment. "Aah!" Ash yelled. "Pika pika pika pi-ka..." Ash and Pikachu stopped and started to wobble around dizzy from bobbing their heads up and down at top speed. "I'd never feel... dizzy," Ash said as Pikachu and himself were groaning. "Bun?" Buneary said tilting its head to the side. "I'm spinning. The world is spinning." Ash mumbled. Once everyone was done, they headed to the breakfast table as Mr. Mime set everything up. Goh scrolling through his Rotom phone as normal and (Y/n), playing with Buneary and Petilil.