𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔

🌅ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🌅
🍱ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ🍱

Today the scenario in the kitchen was a little different..Mr.Anubhav Singh himself was preparing breakfast for his love. Ms.Amorin was on leave for a few days and Anubhav had given off to rest of the servants.

Haseena's POV....

I woke up to find myself alone in the room.Thinking he must be in the gym I headed towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee not before slipping into his white T-shirt that was lying near my feet on the bed.
As I reached the kitchen a sweet fragrance hit my nostrils and my breathe got stuck in my throat seeing the scene infront of me.Anubhav was cooking today, standing shirtless in just his black pants flipping pancakes.I couldn't stop gaping at how hot he was looking at that moment.

"Hume ghurna ho gaya ho toh andar aajao."His husky voice broke my trance and my face flushed for a second but then I boldly said..

"Not my fault...you are looking so hot." and he chuckled slightly.He has started to smile a little more nowadays and it feels so good to see him smile.
I walked towards him with wobbly steps and back hugged him tightly.

"Dard ho raha hain?"He asked  while garnishing the pancakes with whipped cream.

"Hmm..but zyada nahi,first time hota hain thoda bohot pain."I just hummed closing my eyes,trying to feel his warmth.

"Fridge mein se berries has nikal kar dogi."

I got him the berries and sat on the kitchen counter putting some of them in my mouth.

"Mmmm.."The berries are so sweet,I took a few more and started savouring them.

"Tasty hain na berries..hume bhi khane hain."Anubhav said looking intently at me and innocent me told him to have them without understanding his intention and the next moment his our lips were locked.He kissed me hard.I wriggled as his cold hand touched my bare thighs but he held me tight by my waist.

"What was that?!" I said breathlessly.

"Phir se bataye?"He asked huskily leaning towards me.Oh My God he is in a complete different mood today not that I complain but I've to go to office today.

"Nahi..humein office jana hain."I said and jumped off the counter and "ouch!" I  immediately felt a sting in my lower body...

Anubhav held me immediately,I could see concern in his eyes for me..

"You okay?"

"Hmmm..I'm fine,warm bath lenge toh thik hojayega."I said with a small smile.

"Chalo breakfast karlo abhi...then take a warm bath."He said, back to his khadoos mode.But I love this side of him too..My Khadoos.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓒ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎

"Haseena tumhe Rahul ne bulaya hain."Akash said coming towards her.

"Oh!Okay...kahan hain woh?"Haseena asked closing her laptop.