𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒏

🏢𝔸ℕ𝕌𝔹ℍ𝔸𝕍'𝕊 ℙ𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼🏢

"Anubhav kitchen mein aadhe se zyada saman nahi hain...aaj grocery shopping jana padega."Haseena said coming out of the kitchen.

"Accha thik hain tum Ravi ko list bhejdo."Anubhav said fidgeting with his phone.

"Nahi...hum khud jayenge,Last week apke Ravi ko bheja tha kaju katli laane..kaju aur ketli(kettle) lekar aagaye bhai sahab.Pata nahi Ms.Amorin kab wapas aayengi."

"Accha toh kisi aur ko bhej dete hain..."Anubhav said.

"Nahi!Hum khud jayenge...aur aap bhi chal rahe hain humare saath."

"Haseena...hum.."He tried to deny but she didn't let him speak.

"Hume kuch nahi sunna...get ready fast Mr.Singh."Haseena said and ran upstairs to their bedroom.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🛒 ᦓꪊᜣꫀ᥅ ꪑꪖ᥅ᛕꫀꪻ 🛒

Haseena was pushing the shopping cart walking through the picking up necessities from the shelves and Anubhav was walking beside her helplessly.

"Aur kitni der Haseena?" Anubhav asked tiredly.

"Kya Anubhav baccho jaise kar rahe hain....aapne last time kab kuch kharida tha?"She asked while putting butter in the cart.

"Last week...bataya toh tumhe."Anubhav said nonchalantly...

"Stocks kharidne ki baat nahi karrahe hum..normal insano wali shopping ki baat karrahe hain."Haseena said irritatedly and got a kiss on cheek from Anubhav.

"Bahar hain humlog.."She said blushing and ran a bit ahead making him chuckle.

"Haye Ishq!!"

Hearing a known voice Anubhav looked sideways to find Aman coming towards him carrying a big basket in his hand.

"Tum yaha?"

"Main toh akela Banda apni shopping khud hi karta hun par yeh kya...The great Anubhav Singh grocery shopping karrahe hain(Anubhav rolled his eyes at his sarcasm)...pyar kya kya nahin karwata insaan se...bechara Mera dost."He said feigning sadness.

"Zyada nahi bol rahe tum."Anubhav said annoyed and Aman laughed.

"Haseena kahan chali gayi?!"Anubhav murmured when he couldn't find her around.

"Yahi kahi hogi...chal dhundte hain use."Aman said and they started looking for her.

Haseena was looking for instant noodles which she finally spotted but it was kept on a higher shelf which was difficult for her to reach..She was jumping trying to grab it when another hand brought it down for her

"Rahul.Hi!Thank You."She said taking the pack of noodles from him.

"My pleasure.Kaafi saari shopping ki hain tumne toh."He said looking at her almost over filled cart.

"Haan....hum aate nahi hain na zyada."Haseena said.

They were casually talking and laughing when Anubhav reached there and his eyebrows scrunched seeing Rahul standing so to her.

"Ahem.."Anubhav cleared their throat gaining their attention.Rahul straightened himself seeing Anubhav.

"Hum dhund rahe the tumhe.."He said coldly to her.

"Hum bas noodles lene aaye the Anubhav...you remember him my colleague Rahul, hospital mein aaye the ye."Haseena said.

"Yes I do.Mr.Rahul now if you don't mind excuse us please."Anubhav said plainly and grabbing Haseena by her waist took her with him.

Rahul sighed seeing their retreating figures and leaving his cart there only he too left the place.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
ᗩ ՏᗴᗰI ᗪᗩᖇK ᖇOOᗰ

A kid of around 9-10 years was constantly whimpering due to pain caused by the tight ropes tied around her soft wrists but her poor mother couldn't help her for she too was tied to a chair beside her.

"Koi chup karwao iss bacchi ko...sar kha jayegi yeh mera." The person in complete black attire spoke.

"Please meri bacchi ko jaane do...mujhe rakhlo,par meri bacchi ko jaane do."The mother pleaded crying.

"Bilkul chhod denge tumhe bas ek baar humara kam ho jaye."The person said smirking.

"Kya itni si bhi daya nahi hain tum mein...bimar hain meri bacchi phir bhi rahem nahi aarahi tumhe."The woman asked in disbelief.

"Kya karein Mrs.Mili Mehta Bansal,iss waqt mere dil mein bas ek hi cheeze hain aur woh hain badle ki aag.Anubhav Singh ki barbadi se hi yeh aag shaant hogi...itne saalon baad uski koi kamzori haath lagi hain kaise jaane doon."The person smirked.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Inside the car...

Anuseena were on their way back to home..

"Anubhav yeh kya hain aap hume Rahul k samne se aise khinch kar kyun laye?"Haseena asked.

"Kyun tumhe usse aur baat karni thi?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi..par aapne hi tak nahi bola usse that was very rude."

"Hum aise hi hain rude...aur tum bhi stay away from that guy."He said coldly.Haseena furrowed her brows listening to him.

"Aisa kyun bolrahe aap?"Haseena asked.

"Because I don't like the way he lurks around you.That man clearly gives negative vibes..."Anubhav said.This time Haseena didn't reply anything cause she knew there was no point of arguing with this man,he won't budge from what he had said.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀 Haseena's Birthday &...🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
(Sorry for chhota and boring chapter,author ne aaj apne friends ko apne haath ka khana khilane ka promise Kiya hain toh she is busy cooking.😂)
The game has already begun.Who do you think is the person?Why the mother and daughter has been kidnapped?Who are they?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱