-●The Prologe●-

You woke up in an unknown room sitting in a chair with your head placed atop your arms that were lying on the desk.

*insert your reaction here*
(DONT interact with others yet. That will be later. You are alone in this room)

You looked up and saw a note on the table. You picked it up and red it as it had said "Please come to the Entrance Hall for the opening ceremony for the school. Good luck you Ultimates."

*please insert your reaction the the note here just make sure afterward you say you leave the room*
(DONT interact with others yet. You were alone in that room)

Once you left the room you saw the hallway. 
The walls were painted a white color whith gold stripes across it.

There was a sign infront of you saying
"Left or right" 

*pick an answer here.*
(Please no cheating or interacting yet.)

If you picked left:.....

You began walking and found yourself at a dead end. The dead end had a door near it and when you were tin you found a place that looked like an entry hall decorated with things saying congratulations.
There was a table with cookies and drinks. There was also a stage with a microphone atop it.

If you picked right:...

You began walking and found a door out of no where. Upon entering you found a place that looked like and entry hall. It was decorated with things saying congratulations.
There was a table with cookies and drinks. There was also a stage with a microphone atop it.

*respond here. Once you do you have begun the rp for others to comment upon. If there is already someone else's comment, respond to that.*

(You may now chat with others and make friends!! The next chapter will be posted once everyone has be introduced!!)