Part 1

❤️ 🧡SMUT WARNING AHEAD, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS CONTENT, DO NOT READ FURTHER, THANK YOU!❤️ 🧡

But if you do.. Go ahead. :)

--

Katsuki's POV:

My legs felt weakened, from the knee down. They were like jelly, the sense of Kirishima's crimson, ruby red eyes sunk into me, causing me to panic slightly. I felt his presence, and fuck. I couldn't hold back the fact that I was turned on, but he's such a moron, why?!

"Shitty Hair?! What the Fuck is your deal?!" I spoke out to him, staring at his muscular perplexion, my eyes peering down towards his crotch area, shuddering in my spot.

"Heh. I just want to make you mine, Bakugou. What's wrong with that? Nothing, I hope." As he smirked.  And fuck, I was trying to process mentally what he was saying, but all of it washed by ever so quickly as it begun.

 I recognised Kirishima's hands touch my chest, as he pushed me back on to the bed behind me, locking his gaze with mine. Shit. I wish this was an eternal moment, but No. Thirty Seconds, and it would be gone.

--

Kirishima's POV:

My hand brushed against Katsuki's bare, fleshy neck, my tongue flicking, licking my lips . Heh. The look on his face said it all. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. My teeth sunk into his skin, causing Katsuki to jerk, a slight moan slipping from his mouth. 

"W-What the fuck..~ Kirishima?!-" Katsuki said, in a shaky tone, trying to discard the fact that he was super horny for me at the moment. I've known this blondie for a long time, and god, this is the side of him I never get to see.

I gave a sharp, toothy grin in response, moving my other hand down to unbuckle Katsuki's trousers, glee erupting on my face. Was I about to fuck my best "friend"? Yeah. Would I regret my decision? No.

--

3rd Person POV:

Kirishima unbuckled his own trousers, revealing to Katsuki his red and fitting boxer shorts. As the blonde reacted with a silent gasp and widened eyes, a smirk fell, realising how attractive Kirishima was right now, it seduced him even further. 

Kirishima and Katsuki were both eventually stripped, Bakugou staring at Kirishima's bloody 12 incher, shaking his head in disbelief. "HOW FUCKING LONG?", yet, of course, neither boys were in shock. Next thing you knew, Kirishima pinned Katsuki on the bed, grinding on him, squinting his eyes closely shut, to try and distract himself from moaning.

"A-Ah!~ E-Ei.. W-Wh.. I.. want more. I-Idiot~.." Katsuki half grimaced and grinned, his moaning becoming more extreme.

"Heh..~ Whatever you say, but.. Bakugou. You must do whatever I say, obey me, or you get punished harder. Understand?" Kirishima placed a dominating and frightening tone of voice on him, different from usual, and his glare became.. more appealing to Katsuki. He enjoyed this.

Katsuki nodded, looking at Kirishima, to see if he had any specific instructions in mind for him to follow.

"I want you to lie flat on your back, where your ass is presented, so I can do my business. Get it? You mustn't cum unless I say you can. Or else." 

--

Katsuki's POV:

Fuck.. I nodded my head, doing what Kirishima told me to. This is the fucking first time I've ever let someone tell me what to do, without me complaining. Guess I don't mind it, I guess I like this idiot, and we were about to take our relationship further. Hah. Fucking love it. This idiot getting erotic with me.. 

Better than nothing. 

I lay on the bed, looking up at Kirishima, whose body was now pushed against mine, whispering un-innocent thoughts into my ear, his breath tickling me, tantalising me, causing me to shiver and shudder, my brow lined with sweat. Fuckkk.. It felt so good. I had to react this way, a moan exiting my mouth, my head buried in the fortunate white sheets. My breath was heavy, ready to accept what the fuck would be coming next.

All at once, I felt something be shoved inside of my ass. Shit.. A fucking sex toy?! Was this idiot serious? Tch. I can't complain, with all fucking honesty.

"A-AHH!~ F-FUCK!~ Y-YES~! MORE!~" I seemed to scream out in reaction to this sudden hormonal spurt, my sex drive shooting up the roof. If it was Kirishima.. fuck. I'd let him do anything he wanted to me..~.

--

E: "You dirty boy..~ I want you to let it all loose. I'll remove this and add more force with my own testicular power. You want that.. don't you now? You little horny baby..~" 

K: "S-Shut the fuck up. Just fuck me already, d-dumbass..!"

E: "Whatever you say!~ Prepare for it, Bakugou.."

And so Kirishima rammed his dick into Bakugou, immediately, his prostate area being touched, as Bakugou screeched out.

K: "F-FUCK!~ E-EI.. P-PLEASE CAN I..~"

E: "Heh. Of course you can cum now, darling. I allow you to." He chuckled, with a slight hint of entertainment, from Katsuki's situation, in his voice.

And so Bakugou came all over the sheets, breathing heavily, as they stopped, looking at each other. Kirishima gave an innocent smile, as Katsuki pushed his face.

--

K: "Stop looking at me like that, knowing what you just did, hair-for-brains."

E: "Sorry, Man! I have to say- That was the best.."

K: "WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK. I'M THE BEST AT EVERYTHING! I'M NOT PATHETIC, KIRISHIMA."

Kirishima and Bakugou laughed, heading into the bathroom that was connected with their dormitory, as they washed themselves, to clean their filthy bodies from that romantic evening, as Katsuki grumbled, realising the sheets would have to be cleaned, also.