Part 3

Kirishima's POV:

Kaminari, Ashido, Jirou and Sero were too busy having their own conversations.. of course, I wasn't included. They've always been doing this, disregarding me.. 

What the hell did I do?!

Tears began to flood from my face, as I dashed to the kitchen, figuring out ways that I could just.. end my life. By a noose? Blood Loss? Perhaps be placed in a coma? No.. WHY?!

I immediately caught sight of a glimmering knife just waiting there for me, my name written all over it. The roots of my past hair colour beginning to show, from my crimson red dye. I breathed heavily, making sure Bakugou wasn't nearby.. We are together!- I just can't bare the thought of me getting more abuse everytime I come to school..

My eyes caught sight of a familiar face, behind me. Kaito. God! Why him?! He approached me, ever so slowly, his footsteps quiet on the carpeted floors, as he grabbed my waist, pushing me against him, as I let out a small scream, full of agony. "S-Stop! Let me go you creep!" was all I wanted to say. But I didn't want him hurting me more than he does already..

Kaito: "Heh. Hello to you to, Eijirou!~ Would you like me to continue what I did yesterday? Nobody will ever find out.. Not even that little bitchy boyfriend of yours. He's such an asshole, am I right?"

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.. 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸." I whispered to myself in a tone that lured all my past anxiety and problems back to me. 

"GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at Kaito, turning, stabbing him in the throat with the knife, shaking, realising what I did. And my eyes widened even more, noticing Bakugou standing there, with a worried expression on his face.

I'm the fucking monster, chained up, not you, Bakugou.. Don't think that, ever.

--

Katsuki's POV:

I stood there, in disbelief, staring straight at Shitty Hair's panicked, sweating face, then down at the corpse which lay at his stupid crocs. What the actual fuck!? Who even was this guy in relation to Kirishima? That I got to acknowledge to him sometimes.

This bastard isn't keeping any secrets from me.

I approached Kirishima, putting a hand on his shoulder, as tears flooded down his cheeks, sobbing in pain. Fuck.. I don't even properly know how to support people, because they're all stupid idiots. Except this Shit Head. Maybe I should try. He must be suffering a lot.

"Oi.. Idiot. What's going on?" I told him, lifting his head, to look at me. Of course, I needed his attention so I could tell that he was listening to me. 

K: "Bakugou-. I just want to end my life.. The Bakusquad probably hates me, my parents don't care about me, I'm weak, my quirk is useless.. I just killed someone, I'M MEANT TO BE A HERO!- I have so many problems.." He immediately spoke quickly, but it was audible, so I was able to process what was happening.

"Shitty Hair. Your life is the best thing. Don't attempt anything. You must have forgotten what I told you at the Sports Festival. You were the main one that actually put a scratch on me, idiot. Remember? You wanted to be a 'horse that won't waver'?" I replied.

Kirishima hugged me tightly, thanking me, his parents were dickheads if they wanted to abandon an amazing guy like this. FUCK THE 'BAKUSQUAD'! They don't fucking understand anything about our lives. Easy as that.

--

Afternoon. - 6:45pm. Kirishima's Dorm.

--

Kirishima's POV:

Heh. Silly me.. Guess I would be scaring Bakugou more if I did this. I kept the knife for myself, heading to the bathroom stall, locking the door behind me. Standing in front of the sink, I peered at my reflection in the mirror, taking deep breaths, as I rolled up my sleeves, cleaning the knife from the previous victim, as I dried it, applying the sharp blade on my skin, as I squinted my eyes shut, trying to hide the agony it caused towards me.

Blood started to seep from the multiple cuts I placed on my bare arms, as I pulled my sleeves down, purposefully wanting to do anything to get them infected. I chuckled to myself, almost psychotically, the sores stinging me, like a herd of wasps, as the tears blurred my vision, then..

ʙ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ.

-

\\𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭..//