Part 9

2 weeks after she went into a coma....
*Y/N's P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a strong pain in my head. I looked to my side and saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully on my bedside. I generally held his hands which where ice cold. So in a attempt to warm them up I rubbed my hands on his, but then I noticed the huge brusies on his right hand. I wonder how he got them and why where they so big? A few moments later he stared to wake up and when he opened his eyes they immediately fell on me and he hugged me tight then bombarded me with questions.
Yoongi: When did you wake up? How do you feel? Demos anything hurt? Should I-
Y/N: Yoongi I'm fine... I just got a little headache.
Yoongi: Okay but I'm still gonna call a Docter.
Y/N: If it makes you happy...
He just nodded and went to call a doctor and just after he left the Queen walked in.
Queen: Ugh I thought you died. Why did you have to survive?
She said quietly but I heard and just as I was about to say something She put in an innocent act and said.
Queen: Are you okay how do you feel?
She said sarcastically. But I just went with it.
Y/N: I'm fine your highness. I just have a headache.
Queen did someone call a doctor?
Y/N: Yes Yoongi went to get him.
Her face changed for a split second and went back to am innocent one.
Queen: Okay I'll be leaving now.
Then she left without another word. That was... Weird. I got lost in thought when yoongi walked in with the Docter.
Doctor: Hello Y/N, how do you feel?
Y/N: I feel fine. But I woke up with a migraine.
Docter: Okay I will give you some pain meds and you can leave today.
Y/N: Thank you Docter!
The Docter was about to leave when I remembered the brusies on yoongi's hands. And called him back quickly.
Y/N: Wait Docter! Can you check yoongi's hands I saw huge brusies on them.
Docter: Hmm..... Is this true sir yoongi?
Yoongi: Yes...
Docter: Okay let me see.
Yoongi gave the doctor his hand and he examined it and said.
Doctor: Oh this is bad how did it get like this?
Yoongi: I'd rather not talk about it here. Maybe outside.
They then both walked out of the room. And after a few minutes they came back and the Docter gave him some ointments for it and left.

*Time skip*

After a while yoongi helped me to my room so i could change out of the royal robes but just before i went into the room he held my hands and pulled me close.
Y/N: Yoong what are you doing?
he stayed silent and pulled me into a long sad hug just then i heard soft sobs.
Y/N: Oh no yoongi don't cry... Why are you crying tell me?
Yoongi: I'm just happy you're awake...okay you don't have to cry. I'm up and fine. See i can walk and everything!
Yoongi: But stiil! You probably wouldn't even have woken up! Or even worse you could have died....
Y/N: But i didnt die I'm am well alive i didnt die. just dont over think it okay?
Yoongi: Okay ill try for you...
i gave him a encouraging nod and went to my room. After a while i left and went to the entertainment room and saw the king sitting in one of the seats looking at a piece of paper, but as soon as the king saw me he folded it and put it behind him. That was strange...
King: Hello Y/N...
Y/N: Hi. What's wrong, you seem upset?
King: Oh it's nothing. I was just thinking... But enough about how about you! Why have you come here?
Y/N: I came to clear my mind get my thoughts straight.
King: Clear your mind? From what?
Y/N: Something weird happend when I woke up ...
King: Like?...
Y/N: When yoongi left to get the Docter the Queen came in and whispered to herself " I thought you died. Why did you survive? "
Then continued to ask me if I was okay and if I was feeling well.
King: Oh.... Oh that's not good. Y/N can you get yoongi for me. Please....
Y/N: Yes, okay I will!
I went running across the entire palace searching for him and found him sitting on a bench in the garden.
Y/N: YOONGI!!!
Yoongi: Huhh... Y/N are you okay why are you screaming!
Y/N: Sorry... Your father wants to see you....
Yoongi looked at me for a second and asked " Where is he? ". I told him to follow me and once we got there the king spoke anxiously.
King: The other day you telling me about what you think the Queen did to Y/N what did you say exactly?
Yoongi: I thought she put a spell in Y/N... Why is there something you're not telling me?
King: Of course not! But what was the last thing Y/N did before she fell into a coma?
Yoongi: We went to the village and a strange lady gave us tea.
King: I think the Queen paid her to poison her tea...
I was at a loss for words. The Queen tried to poison me? But then again she hasn't been the nicest to me since I arrived. So I kinda makes sense.
Yoongi: Y/N you good there...
Y/N: Yeah I'm fine I just need some air.
Yoongi: I'll come with you!
King: No let her go on her own. She needs to be alone for a while.
Yoongi just nodded and i went to the garden found Yoongi. And took a deep breath and tried to relax my body. I just woke up from a freaking coma and the first thing I get to know is I've been poisoned by the Queen who clearly doesn't like me for some reason. Is there something wrong with me? I'm I too poor to be with her son. Am I not good enough for you?these questions were running through my head like it was a marathon. And it was not nice, it hurt. Then the next thing I know black....