Part 13

Yoongi: I think I'm falling for you...
I was shocked, those are the words I've been waiting for ever since i met him.
Y/N: Well i guess we are on the same page here then...
At first he looked at me confused but then he looked at me with eyes full of joy. then he hugged me and gave me a small peck before he said.
Yoongi: Let's look for a place to get some rest and where we can think of a plan to take that witch down!
I nodded in agreement and we went of to find shelter. we when up the hill and found a small yet cozy cottage, we went inside and found it had one bedroom a kitchen a bathroom and a wide living space.
Y/N: This place seems cozy!
Yoongi: Yeah but it only has one bedroom... you can take it and I'll sleep on the couch!
He said and was about to walk to the couch til i pulled him towards the room and spoke softly.
Y/N: You can sleep in the room with me. It's cold in the living room and you might catch a cold... and besides this wont be your first time sleeping with me..
He knew I wasn't wrong about that so he gave in and again I know how important his sleep is to him so he didn't want to waste anymore of his precious sleep. He waked in and asked for an extra blanket.
Y/N: Why?
Yoongi: Because I don't want to invade your space...
Y/N: You're not invading, your just to important to me to sleep on the floor sleep on the bed.
He nodded shyly and crawled in the bed and sat next to me i lied down and he did the same, but what shocked at what he did next. He back hugged me and put his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent.
Yoongi: You smell good.
He said in a husky voice. whatever he was smelling was probably sweat cause i don't wear perfume unless I had to, but what he said brought butterflies to my stomach and my face flushed in a deep red colour.
Y/N: Uhh... Okay Yoongi goodnight!
i said and pulled the blanket over my head, and after i did that i heard a faint giggle and a soft " Goodnight Princess " and he adjusted he's position pulling me closer and soon after i heard soft snores, telling me he was asleep and soon after i did the same.

* YOONGI'S P.O.V*

I woke up in an unknown place i looked around and saw a huge Hanok ( A traditional Korean house ) then he saw a woman her back face toward him her hair long and as smooth as silk, she spoke.
Lady: Hello Yoongi.
Yoongi: Who are you? And how do you know my name?
Lady: Oh my child I am your mother...
Then she turned around and I saw her face for the first time. She looked exactly like me!
Yoongi: Y- you're my mother but how I thought you passed away!?
Mother:Well my dear I did pass away this is just a dream isn't it?
She spoke so softly it almost made Yoongi cry but he stayed strong for his mother's sake.
Yoongi: I have one question for you mother.
Mother: Yes son?
Yoongi: How did you pass away? I needed you so bad a to know you passed away because of me? I just don't believe it...
Mother: Yoongi, as much as it pains me to tell you my cause of death you'll have to know sooner than later! I was poisoned just after you're birth... you were only 2 months old when I passed.
Yoongi was shocked and now he was even more angry at that " stepmother " of his.
Mother: But don't be angry at her cause it wasn't her it was he daughters....
Yoongi: Wait she had s daughter!? And what do you mean by " daughters "
Mother: Yes and one of them was in her 20's the other was your age. the eldest died shortly after poisoning me and the one your age her name was Jiwoo.
Yoongi: No way! My step mom was trying to get me to date her daughter!?
Mother: Sadly son that is correct...
he was still trying to process all this new information when his mother spoke up.
Mother: Listen Yoongi we don't have much time left! You need to climb up the Jirisan mountain and find the wizard that lives there and ask him to make you a scepter, use the power i left you and charge it with lighting then you'll be able to defeat that evil woman! Bring peace back to Atlanta!
Then I woke up sweat dripping down my my face, my breathing was unsteady then i heard Y/N moan a little telling me she was waking up.
Y/N: Yoongi? Why are sweating so much and why are you breathing so heavy?
Yoongi: I had a dream... And i saw my Mother...
Y/N instantly sitting up straight was listening to me right away.
Y/N: Really what happened!?
I then explained my entire dream in extreme detail, and she listened to every single detail.
Yoongi: And that's what happened in my dream...
Y/N: Woah so now you really have to climb up the mountain jirisan? All by yourself?
Yoongi: No one said I had to go alone...
Y/N: Good cause i still would have still came with you even if you couldn't take anyone with you!
She said and lied back down covering herself with the blanket falling asleep almost instantly, she must have been very tired so shortly after i relaxed myself knowing she's going to be with me evey step of the way so i lied down to and made sure we where both comfortable before I slept. But i just couldn't so i came out of the bed and decided to take a walk. But nothing could prepare me for what happened next!!!