Chapter 1

Hate?

Chishiya's P.O.V
In the morning i woke up and looked over at my alarm, it was 9:32am which meant i was late for breakfirst and a meeting so i was rushing but at the same time didnt really care. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and dressed up, as i walked out of my dorm i calmly walked my way over to hatter's office and knocked.

"Who is it?" Asked hatter, as he walked to the door and opened it, "Chishiya? Where were you, you missed our meeting."
"I overslept." I said truthfully and not bothered i answer with "I'm sorry.."
"Its alright, just make your way down to the hall for the announcement!" He said cheerfully like always.

Nigari's P.O.V
In the morning i woke up and looked at my watch it was 5:17am and i was a bit too early, so i slowly went to get ready and go down for our meeting, the thing that was really wierd is that chishiya was not at this meeting, i wonder why because he never misses a meeting and he never is actually late but this time he didnt come at all, but what do i care?

After the meeting i went to breakfirst and guess what? Chishiya wasnt there either but whatever, i got bigger problems to think about! Later i go to the rooftop to shoot some traitor's that i see that are being sneaky.

After a while, i spot the person of wonder, chishiya so i spy on him for a bit, he seems to look a bit off the edge which wasnt really normal and he's... alone. He never is, usually he hangs out with his so called 'bestfriend' kuina but he's not. So i shout down to him "Chishiya!" He seems to have noticed so i wave to him to come up, he shakes his head and leaves and i get furious because like, why the f*ck is he ignoring me.

Chishiya's P.O.V
I go to outside to get some fresh air and i hear someone's voice, i've heard it before its Nigari, he shouts at me "Chishiya!" And i shake my head at him the slowly walk away, i didnt want to go up to the rooftop to hear his arguing and 'problems' that he got with me. Then i see kuina "Heyya, Chishiya!!! Where were you this morning? I heard you were not in the meeting or breakfirst." she asks worried.
"I overslept.." i answer and she looks at me angryly.
"OVERSLEPT? YOU? How on earth did you oversleep? Your never like this, what happened?!"
"Hmm, lets see. I git a text from my father.." she looks at me shocked.
"WOAH, WAIT WAIT- FATHER?"
"Ye,"
"How one earth did you manage to get a TEXT?!"
"Uh, made a tool-like-phone."

YESTERDAY 10:47PM
(This is like an au so not really an explotion happened!!⚠️)
[[HELLO SON, I HEAR YOU ARE MISSING, IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE WITH YOU? PLEASE TEXT ME BACK.]] - Father💔
[[FATHER?? IS THIS REALLY YOU?]] - Chishiya
[[OH, YOUR OKAY! DONT COME HOME.]] - FATHER💔
[[WAIT, BUT YOU TEXTED ME WORRIED!]] - Chishiya
[[WHATEVER, I'LL TELL THE POLICE TO STOP LOOKING FOR YOU, WORTHLESS TIME]] - FATHER💔
[[BUT FATHER, I'M NOT OKAY!]] - Chishiya
[[OH REALLY? OR IS THAT JUST TO MAKE ME ACT LIKE I'M WORRIED AGAIN? HAHA, YOU THOUGHT!]] - Father💔
[[BYE FATHER.]] - Chishiya

"Yeh.. thats what happened." I said a bit embarrassed
"I'm sorry, chishiya. I really am" she responded.

Imma end it here for now i'll continue later.

Words:603