Chapter 4

Warning! This chapter might contain mistakes (I wrote it in the middle of the night), sexual content (including R@pe), blood and bad words.
Chishiya is only 22 years old (i made it up)
Rayana-Sorry for lateness!!

Inlove not.

Chishiya POV
I ran for hours and hours until I thought it was far enough away from the beach, then in an allyway, where I walked in I saw a couple of men (aged 30 or less) there were atleast four I think? But i wasn't sure because i wasn't focusing properly. They all surrounded me with no space between them for no escape "whats a pretty boy like you doing alone here?~" the one with brown hair asks and the bigger one with blond hair smirks "How about I ask you some questions and after that we have some fun?" He looks me up and down still smirking slightly "First, whats your name." The red haired one demands, I look at them knowing what i got myself into and i am a bit scared of what they might do, the bond guy looks so familier but i cannot remember... "chishiya" I answer like nothing bad ever is going to happen and also like we completely know eachother.

Narrator POV
Basically, I'mma make names for the four guys bc i dont wanna always say (colour) haird one. The blonde= Robinson. the brown=charlie. The red=flynn. The green=joker (LMAO) chile anyway soo, this next part😭💀 me while writting this, in three emoji's=🥲💀🤨

Chishiya POV
"What a lovely name! Whats your size, yk, your mhmmm?~" flynn asks and my mind goes straight to bad conclusions so i get a bit more afraid than i ever had been but i hide the fact that i'm nearly in tears or im nearly trembling, "n-nine.. inches" they all look at me as if i've done something to make my mommy et daddy proud, they get a bit closer making me unconfortable, Robinson continues speaking "9? Ours is 11, perfect ain't it?" He gets closer "your.. panting, have you perhaps been running?" I still answer normally cause who is stupid enough not to and probably get hurt/injured  badly or even worse, r@pe."y-yes" I answer "why? I must ask, I'm really interested in you." Robinson then takes my armand pulls up both sleeves revealing my room bracelet from the beach "A beach bracelet? Why are you so damn far away." He looks into my eyes and i can see that he has noticed/realized something with a shocked look on this face then he puts his face back to normal "ohh~ I remember you! Your chishiya Shuntaro the executives arn't you, We've met before remember?" I nodd and take my hands back "wait.. dont tell me your a traitor!?" I grunt making him see the answers I never gave him, which was obviously a yes.

Warning!! Detailed R@PE -->
If you want to skip, please go to the emoji=👑
A bit rushed here, I think..
Me while writting this- 💀😫

Narrator POV
"When i first saw you, I was so inlove and you was so careless like you are rn but I can always see fear in your eyes!" Robinson smirks and moves his hands up Chishiya's waist and pulls his clothes up a bit, chishiya shivers a bit to this and backs up as much as he can with a single word "No." The other three men looks at chishiya angrily (not a word, i think😂) and forces for his clothes to come of while Chishiya is struggling to keep them on and the men off. The four men have accompished taking his clothes of and threw chishiya on the floor, Roblinson took his cock out and put is in Chishiya's ass, thrusting it in and out (pls help, i need holy water et bleach) then a few minute later, they did it for 10 rounds...
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sorry😭 I can't detail it too much because my brain is going to explode, if you have any ideas or suggestions to what else to write (it can be however dirty you want it to be or not) pls feel free to send a text or comment it :)

After doing sus, they gave chishiya his clothes back and beat his up nearly to death, so like blood from his mouth, nose, eyes and whole body which was very bad. After the four men has abandoned chishiya, he tried standing up, it hurt horribly but he forced himself. He needed to go back to the beach to get treated or killed but chishiya didnt care anymore, everything he did was just a mistake, his present plan while making his way back to the beach was to say sorry and give the cards back then re-join if its possible or not, he's anyway taking his chance. Escaping and being a traitor was a bad choice he ever made.

Vote my chapters pls and wait for chapter five to come out, to find out what happends if chishiya went back to the beach... or does he die? And also pls comment how this chapter was? Especially you sam, night_fury_girl32. Have a good and less unholy day!!

Words: 877