"The first Deaths."

June 8 1951.
10:50 AM

Well I woke up late and now waiting for thomas to fetch us some coaches but he is currently asleep so Percy is doing it. I turned to pay the newspaper for me and Barry to read while we wait.

Sodor's Latest news. 

We found A New Cold the name hasn't been released yet but we update you when we have it is most common in wolfs, lynx and coyotes we suspect it was from an iceberg that had Millions of viruses that been at rest for millions of years.

Me and Barry found it interesting at least as last night we saw some wolfs last night

We saw a person walking in with red eyes must be a sign- His face started to have a eye in his forehead and his eyes look like they were dead inside Tentacles came out of the eye as black liquid went on the ground 

Me and Barry found it interesting at least as last night we saw some wolfs last nightWe saw a person walking in with red eyes must be a sign- His face started to have a eye in his forehead and his eyes look like they were dead inside Tentacles cam...

The passengers quickly got on and i put off the brakes and all the passengers said. HENRY RUN!

Barry was left behind but manage to get on the cab on the window we had a good run to start. The Beings we call them "Bloodborns" We wanted to go to Elsbridge or a safe place. Henrys speed which was 200 miles since the coaches were heavy henry didn't go off the rails and crash so we were safe  

 Henrys speed which was 200 miles since the coaches were heavy henry didn't go off the rails and crash so we were safe  

I peeked out of the cab to see Harold on top of us he  had blood on his face and he was infected. we were terrified  Barry Grabbed on to henry on his side and started shooting Harold he shot at his rotor system causing him to lose control and crash at a scrapped train We heard screams from the helicopter before a explosion was heard we travelled to an old part of the island the old brendam harbor. On the way James was racing beside us and then he switched to another track. Hopefully he's safe we raced to henrys forest and then wellsworth then we turn on to the brendam branch and we crashed though bushes to the old harbor. We are currently staying here Hopefully we can make it out of this nightmare of a virus or whatever was found on those virus icebergs.