"Rampage"

June 9 1951.

Oh god Henry is panicking after what had happened we heard a distorted whistle pass by and some whispering But henry saw what engine it was. it was the north westerns tank engine number 6 "Percy"

Henry was still scared We got a gun I shot some of the infected people geez they were fast.

The infection got to jerry a passenger we shot him before he turned. We decided to head out before building some walls and a door with the scrapped metal around. its not much but it would be long before we had a nice shelter, I hid henry behind a truck and the passengers Slept in the coaches but me and Barry stood and guarded though the night last night so we were tired. but some kind girl handed us coffee Barry drove while I slept We travelled to wellsworth before we can explore I saw a derailed toby with his beloved coach he wasn't infected though he was injured because of the crash Bruised his left eye all the workmen came out of the station. And they said they got some explaining to do.

June 8 1951.

Toby woke up and got his coach and gathered some trucks when a bloodborn attack his driver and firemen the workmen got in the coach and 2 brave people started toby and left him running to wellsworth toby ran over many bloodborns with his cow catcher then derailed at points.
Soon after the story we saw Oliver he was a blood born I took out my gun and shot at him but Since we are traveling fast i missed and hit the metal I slipped and dropped my gun one of the workmen used his gun and derailed Oliver I heard his final words 

"Please.. Please END MY SUFFERING THE EYES ARE WATCHING-" the workmen shot the poor engine.

I couldn't look at the engine

I couldn't look at the engine. the workmen said they will use Oliver as a experiment of how to cure this infection I tried to reason with them but then I saw the eye move. It threw it on Oliver's footplate. they stabbed it again getting blood on it. We call oliver now as a host. We raided the houses Killed some Blood borns and we found trucks filled with coal we loaded henry and started the Operation.