Chapter 15: The Past Haunts

As Tony and Lua tried to move forward and build a new life, the past kept coming back to haunt them. They were both dealing with PTSD, and they were struggling to come to terms with what they had been through. They had both seen and experienced things that no one should have to endure, and they were struggling to come to terms with it.

Tony would have nightmares and flashbacks of the war, and it was hard for him to relax. He would get easily triggered by certain situations, and it was hard for him to move on from the past. He felt guilty for the things he had seen and done during the war, and he was struggling to come to terms with it.

Lua was also struggling with the aftermath of the war. She was struggling to come to terms with the things she had seen and experienced during her time as a nurse. She felt guilty for the things she had seen, and she was struggling to come to terms with it.

They knew they had to work through it together, but it was not easy. They were both struggling with the past, and they were both struggling to come to terms with it. They knew that they had to support each other and help each other through it.

Despite the struggles, they knew that their love was worth fighting for. They were determined to make it work, no matter what. They knew that they had to work through the past together, and they were determined to make it work. They knew that their love was worth fighting for, and they were determined to make it work no matter what.