Mission #1 : Moving to japan

"thought"
"Talk"
"Whisper"
"Mind reading"
"YELLING"

HELLO, it's me again, Ayi. I don't know, this book ideas suddenly comes to mind, and I decided to write it lmao. I know there will be terrible jokes, and cringe things :)

Anyways, this is my second stories, and I decided to publish it after some of my business (re: entrance ceremony of high school) Are finished. I don't want to neglect my reader in different stories, and I will trying to update this more frequently. Keyword, trying. So I'm sorry if I accidentally neglect this story, because sometimes I will be really busy. Okey, more author note in the end. See ya later, happy reading.

***

"Becky! Good morning!" A male with (h/c) greet his friend while running towards Becky.

"(Y/N)-Kun, good morning!" Becky waved, currently they're in the gate of Eden Academy, being in the third years of junior high school, really keeping them busy. Especially our protagonist, (y/n) Forger, the esper who cover his abilities from humans.

Despite being 1 or 2 years younger than his classmates, he still can keep up with them, of course with a lot of difficulties. Especially in math.

"Oh, (y/n), when graduate later, do you stay in Eden or move to the other school? I need to make decisions before graduation." Becky asked her friend, (y/n) only look at her in his normal poker face.

"Papa said we're gonna move to different country. Papa and Mama want peaceful place for their old age." The male shrugged.

The girl gasped hearing the news, "where'd you gon' to (y/n)? Can I come to?! It's been a long time since I saw Mr. And Mrs. Forger. I bet Mr. Loid still as handsome as ever." Becky cheered while muttering the last sentence with flower and sparkle surrounding her figure.

"But, I need to ask papa before allowing you

"But, I need to ask papa before allowing you. You need to ask your parents too, Becky." The boy said with while stiffly walking, in the distance three tall male showed up from their dorm building.

"Sy-on boy, and his minions!"

"(Y/n), you haven't answer my question yet!!" Becky said while chasing her childhood best friend.

"What questions?" The (e/c) male shows confused face. Didn't know what his friend are talking about.

"I said, where you gon' to? You said you wanted to move to other country right? Where is that?" The girl bombarded the shorter male with questions.

"Becky, please ask one by one. I have headache. Papa said we're going to Japan." He answered.

"*Gasp* Tokyo Tower!! Can I come! Can I come!?? I want to go to Harajuku, Roppongi, visit Tokyo Tower, also mount Fuji, skytree, TDL TDL I want to go to TDL!! USJ too! I have decided, I will go to Japan with you!" She excitedly exclaimed

"Hey, you. What're ya talking 'bout?" Suddenly, green haired male and his two friends approach the two. Asking an obvious question, that (y/n) bet, he already eavesdropping from the beginning.

"Papa said we will move to Japan, two days from now. Becky want come along too, did sy-on boy want?" (Y/n) asked in excited tone towards the other male.

"What's with that shined?! Why it suddenly so bright?"

"I think sy-on boy is in... What did uncle scruffy said? Drag? Yea, that."

"Do you think boss-Man will accept your offer? He would rather go to America than Japan!" The pointy styled hair male butted in the conversation out of the blue. The so called boss-Man only give him offended looks.

"I'll come along! I kinda curious with the Tokyo you've said earlier. But don't get it wrong, I just come for some visit!!" Damian said stuttering in the process.

"We don't see each other again after that. Sy-on boy said only visit, I have to stay there for Papa's peaceful old time."

"Huh?! Whatever! I'll stay there. There's nothing wrong living in that country... I guess." He said, by the looks of it, he kinda doesn't want to be separated from his friends.

"It's okay sy-on boy, if you can't, we can talk with letter or eemail." (Y/n) answered clearly oblivious with the current situation.

"Oh, (y/n) if you go there, what school you goes to?" Becky quickly asked the question she's been curious about.

"Karasuno, is that the right name. Yuh, karasuno."

"Hm? What school is that?" Becky asked.

"It's a public school. It's not on a busy town, so papa choose that school. Uncle scruffy also said something about volleyball, but m/n no understand." He said with nonchalant look. His hand still patting Damian's shoulder.

"Do you even speak their language?" Damian replied with little bit of saltyness.

"Papa taught me." He said with his heh look.

***

***

Hello, hehe!

Ayi's here again. So, I just make another book right. The one in Indonesian. I was actually planning on writing it in English, but because of some reason (with the other are being studying my mother tongue better.) I wrote it in Indonesian.

But I'll keep this book updated. Oh right, my 7 adventurers book are taken down for a bit until I have more ideas, and stacking chapter for easier updates. It may need more than a year, I think. But it's still possible to finished it faster. But, y'know, I need to write lots of dialogue from the archon quests and story quests. It's quite hard.

Okay, that's enough then. I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!