𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

•••

•••

You were passed out of exhaustion on the couch. Everyone went back to their rooms.

Just then, Jimin came out of his room to drink water and frowned when he saw you lying on the couch.

He felt bad for her as it was her first day and they treated her like trash. He lifted you in bridal style and took you to your room.

He kicked open the door and made you lie down on the soft mattress of your bed.

Even in your sleep, you were looking so stressed and pale.

"Let's not treat you harshly from now on" he whispered and turned around to walk out of your room.

Just then you stirred from your light sleep and caught a glimpse of his figure. It was enough for you to know that he was Jimin.

You sleepily smiled as you were happy that he will be talking to you from now on.

Next morning:

You were rubbing the sleep out of your eyes while going downstairs. You smiled brightly when you saw Jimin in the kitchen.

You ran up to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at you. The cold look that was there before, was vanished.

"Oh Y/N?"

You smiled up at him in an appealing way and bowed to him.

"Thank you for yesterday!"

His heart melted at your sweet gesture and he didn't understand why he couldn't see how sweet you were from the very beginning.

Now he felt guilty for behaving like that.

"Haha that was nothing, that wasn't even enough to ask for your forgiveness. I am sorry for behaving like that. Instead of helping you, I acted like an immature kid."

"Hey, no, please don't apologize to me, if I was in your shoes, I would react like this too. You all are my idols and my inspiration. It was because of you all that I am here now."

"Now I feel more bad knowing your idols treated you so badly."

"No Oppa it's not like that-"

"Oppa?"

"Oh! I am so sorry, I didn't know what to ca-"

"No no, it's just that, no one ever called me Oppa. You can call me that. I'll feel happy that I have a small sister who calls me Oppa. I never had a sister."

He said and patted your head and smiled at you, his eyes reducing to small crescents.

You smiled back and we were about to say something when Jin and Namjoon and Jungkook stepped into the kitchen.

Jin and Namjoon smiled at you both interacting with each other.

"I assume that you both are getting along now?" Namjoon asked chuckling.

"Yes!" you both replied. You giggled as they started bickering while making breakfast. You saw Jungkook still drinking water.

When he looked up, you smiled at him but what you didn't expect was for him to smile back.

He gave you a small smile and ran back upstairs.

You sat there, shocked. It was a sign that he was warming up to you and is starting to become friends with you. You smiled at the thought.

You were happy.

You snapped out of your thoughts when-

"Come on! Make breakfast I am hungry." Jimin whined and Jin nodded.

You shook your head as they still behaved like kids in kindergarten but you wouldn't change it for the world.

_________________________________________