𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

•••

•••

Y/N woke up after a deep sleep. She sat in the bed with a blank face and a bird's nest on her head.

She groaned when she felt as if someone was hammering her head.

She just ignored it and went to the washroom to do her daily routine.

When she went downstairs to greet everyone, she saw that there was no one.

She looked around and saw there was silence everywhere.

Just then her phone vibrated. She opened her phone and saw a message from Namjoon that something came up and they had to go to the building.

He also told that Taehyung was home.

You decided to make breakfast for yourself and Taehyung. You went up to his room and knocked on the door.

You frowned when you didn't get a reply.

"Taehyung-ssi?" you called out.

"I'll just leave a note for him to eat the breakfast" you mumbled to yourself and ate your breakfast.

You decided to go into your room and huffed in annoyance because you have to spend a whole day with this cold alien.

You slowly started drifting to sleep. Your headache became worse and you began sweating a lot. You were shifting a lot on the bed.

Meanwhile, Taehyung woke up from his beauty sleep and went downstairs to see his favorite pancakes with strawberries.

His eyes lit up and he saw that there was a note.

I have prepared your breakfast. I hope you like it :))

He giggled. He knew that everyone would go today leaving him with Y/N. He decided to use this chance to make it up to her for his rudeness.

He ate breakfast and decided to apologize to her.

With board games in his hand, he decided to march up to her room and knocked on the door.

Hearing no response, he opened the door to see her curled up on the bed while sniffling.

He frowned and went near her to see her nose red and her hair stuck to her face.

He put his hand on her forehead and flinched when he felt her body temperature higher than normal.

"Shit, she has a fever" he went out of the room to get a bowl and cloth.

"Y/N" he shook her shoulder gently.

"Fjfjdisj" you mumbled some gibberish and you opened your eyes.

"Hmm?" You were confused as to why Taehyung was in your room.

"Here, Your medicine, you are sick," he said and sat down on the chair beside your bed.

"Ohh I guess it was because of the old weather yesterday," you said.

"It's okay Taehyung-ssi, I'll take care of myself, I don't want to be a burden on you, don't worry about me," you said as you thought he wouldn't want to be with you.

"Ah no, actually I was coming to spend time with you today and play board games with you so that I can make it up for my behavior these last few days but turns out you are sick," he said with a small smile.

"You are not a burden. Please don't think like that. I am sorry" he continued.

You smiled at him and shook your head.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault. You were surprised and you weren't ready for this too. Let's start from now on."

He was in awe at your kindness. He was grateful to find a member like you in the group.

He was ashamed of himself for sulking like a kid in the beginning.

You and him both started knowing about yourselves and your interests and you were actually surprised when you found out that they were almost the same.

You played games and goofed around the whole day till the evening. You felt better and you thanked taehyung for looking after you.

The members came back to inform us that there will be practices from the next day.

Six down, one to go!

You thought. You were thinking about how to get close to him because he was the only one who didn't talk to you till now.

You pouted and went to sleep.

_________________________________________

                                                           :)))

:)))

Lolol