[#11] Sugar Rush

"Haerin... She was pretty. A lot prettier than anyone could ever imagine. So pretty that I had to hold her by her hand and drop her off to her class cause Boys in school would stare at her. Her eyes... T-they were the prettiest—" 

"Just like yours..." 

"Did you say something?" Taehyun questioned the older boy who muttered something inaudible. 

"Nope. Go ahead," Beomgyu shrugged, 

"Baemdol, H-He Knew my family..."

"How?" Beomgyu felt the hand wrapped around his fingers stiffening, He looked at the tender cheeks of Taehyun to see pearly tears making their way down quietly. He rubbed his tangled thumb on Taehyun's palm. 

"H-he killed my P-parents..." Surprisingly and not surprisingly, Beomgyu wasn't too surprised or triggered by the information, It was as if a part of him knew Baemdol's doings toward Taehyun and knew he had something to do with the boy. He'd always pictured Baemdol as a motherfucking snake so this information was something that made him sympathize rather than trigger. 

"Taehyunie..." 

"Don't... It's okay, You just dont have to say anything. Just help me find my sister, I thought she was dead... She was dead, Hyung, Until— Until today, I thought she was dead too, But... N-no... Help her out, she's... She's like a small baby hamster, So scared of the outer world, I-I can't imagine how much pain she is i-in..."

"Taehyun, Its okay, I'll save her and get her back to you. Dont.. Just don't cry, Okay?" Taehyun nodded immediately, wiping his tears as if it distracted the sight of Beomgyu's face. Beomgyu solemnly smiled at the boy when they finally made eye contact. 

***

No, no. Beomgyu ever shouldn't let His dad think that he cares for Taehyun. He doesn't wanna look like a simp. 

Of course not. 

He tripped and fell flat onto the ground, with a lpud thump, while running down the stairs with his eyes glued onto the phone. 

"Gyu, what the fuck you doing, kissing that floor?" Yeonjun snorts, anyway lending a helping hand for the younger and Beomgyu stood up, sighing. 

"Is dad in his cabin?" 

"Yes, why?" 

"Come on, I've gotta let y'all know something about Taehyun." 

"Okay?" Yeonjun pouted at the hastiness, when reaching Mr. Choi's Cabin, Beomgyu was eagerly waiting for Yeonjun to come in. 

"Beomgyu, son, What is it?" 

"Uhh... Well, It's about Taehyun." 

"Of course..." 

"Did you say Something?" Beomgyu glared at the older who giggled, shaking his head and Beomgyu huffed out before continuing. 

"His sister is under the control of Baemdol, apparently. We need to save her."

"Taehyun's?" 

"Yes! Her name is Kang Haeri—" The three of them whipped their heads to the direction where a small sound came from, Beomgyu stared for a couple of seconds before continuing, ignoring it. 

"Uhh... Kang Haerin, like I was saying. Taehyun says Baemdol has her with him. Dad, Can you allow me to take this into my hands and let me save the girl?" 

"Beomgyu, You have evidence to prove that The Girl is alive?" 

"Uhm... N-no, But Taehyun told me so—"