[#16] Hand Cuff

Daegyu, A place where Taehyun can leave his sister without worrying about Baemdol and his threats. He smiled to himself as he got down from the car, stretching out his limbs and yawning, His energy strengthening up by the girl who jumped out excitedly out of the car. Beomgyu took Haerin's belongings out and the three of them walked into the apartment. 

"Babe, Hold this until I check in?" 

"W-wha– Hyung??" Taehyun glared at the older for calling him names in Public, Haerin giggled at that and Taehyun was the only clueless human out of the three. Beomgyu shrugged, as if to say sorry or it was an act only. 

"So, Dating Beomgyu oppa, How is he?" 

"NAANI?!!" Taehyun jumped a little, his eyes widened and he glanced at his sister, smiling up at him and Taehyun visibly panicked. 

"We are no—" 

"Not the most boring couple, Right babe?" 

"Hyung?! Have you gone mad? What's up with the–" 

"Ayee, Beomgyu oppa told me y'all are dating. And this must be the most exciting news until centuries!!, When you'll get married, build a house, and invite me for dinner, Raise a puppy, And—" 

"That's enough. Awesome. Really. He and I are not dating." 

"W-what?" Haerin pouted and Taehyun stuttered, trying to speak, only for the words in his mind to swallow themselves, it was as if he liked the fantasy of Beomgyu being his boyfriend. 

"Haerin, Let's go. Taehyun's a bit shy about us. He's cute though, Isn't he?" Beomgyu escorted Haerin up the elevator and murmured lowly, both of them laughing, excluding Taehyun. 

The pinkette could only roll his eyes, Because he didn't get what Beomgyu was up to. 

Ringing the bell, Beomgyu smiled at Haerin and the door was opened sooner than expected by a pretty Aussie looking girl, resembling a puppy's face. Haerin squealed, Seeing her friend after years was like the best feeling of all. 

"Danniel Unnie!!" 

"Haerinie~" The older pulled Haerin into a heartwarming hug, Taehyun smiled, suddenly reassured and a little surprised when three other heads popped out of the door, 

"Hi! I'm Hanni! Danni unnie has told us about you!" 

"Hey—" 

"I'm Hyein, I'm excited to be your roomie, They've decided it already cause we are the youngest two here!" 

"Nice to meet you—" 

"And I'm Minji, I'll take good care of her, Don't y'all worry a bit, Uhm Haerin's...?"

"Heh, I'm Taehyun. Haerin's brother. And t-this is uhm, B—" 

"Beomgyu Oppa, My brother's boyfriend!" 

"Haerin–" 

"AWWWHHH! YOU GUYS ARE A PERFECT FIT!" 

"But—" 

"We've to go, Soon. But I want you all to take care of her and yourselves, aight?" 

"Okay! Have no worries!!" Minji beamed and Taehyun pursed his lips, smiling as he hugged his little sister and bid his goodbyes with a heavy heart, but for sure, He'll visit Haerin more often than ever. 

***

"Why so quiet?" 

"I'm such a bad brother, Aren't I?" 

"Yeah, you're bad." 

"Hyung!!" Taehyun whined, slapping Beomgyu out of the blue and at the meantime, Beomgyu's phone rang loud in the car, which caused Beomgyu to step on the break pedal too soon that Taehyun got yeeted to the front, knocking his head.