[Chapter 01-01]

((Just for two purposes, this was a Discontinued series made by Pandafire11, So this is continuing From episode 8 S2, Make sure to check out the series as this is continuing from season 2 Of the original series,  and he has many other series so check him out, anyway. Let's continue on))

[3rdpov/Austin]

"Ritchie's not awake yet, not surprising.", Austin was on his laptop doing some school work, drinking some tea.
"Austin, Can you open your door?", Jason asked from outside, who needed to talk to Austin.
"Oh, hey", Austin yawned getting up from the dining table, getting to the door and opening it for the werewolf.
"Come inside, anyway what did you need?", Austin Went back to doing school work on the table, still listening to Jason.
"Well, new updates on the Druid, he's been heading to the tree more and more these past couple weeks", Jason explained, looking at Austin, who seemed to be preoccupied with school work late as it is.
"Does he do stuff to the tree?", Austin asked, slurping his tea next to him, and yawning leaning back in his chair.
"Yes, he's been taking the souls as power for something. I don't know what it is, but it isn't good.", Jason looked at Austin, the moon staying in the sky, leaning back on the wall behind him.

"Guess that explains the screams..", Austin got up grabbing his mug, into the kitchen, he poured hot water then put a tea bag.
"What screams?", Jason asked confused, he glanced at Austin skeptically.
"Well, each night since two weeks ago I've been hearing screams. Animals, people, maybe even other supernatural beings screams, and I've resorted to waking up early and continuing on homework. This could be connected to the tree and the Druid?", Austin suggested. Jason, in the dim light finally notices the dark circles under Austin's eyes.
"Possibly... let's check on the tree. I didn't check tonight before I came to you, so we can actually test this possibility now.", Jason suggested, ready to go. He stared down Austin who was focusing on the tea.

"'Course, yeah. Ritchie's awake, want him to come with us?", Austin asked, as he heard Ritchie get up in his room.
"You can bring him if you want, but I prefer to keep low profile." Jason peered out the window making sure there's no one outside.

"We don't need to worry him till the morning. We'll meet up with Michael tomorrow too.", Austin grabbed his tea pouring it into a thermos.
"Good. Let's get going,", Jason walked outside, turning into his werewolf form.
"Yup..", Austin stuck a note on his laptop before he left, for Ritchie. He went out turning into his hellHound form, following Jason.
"Austin...? Why are you up..? Huh?", Ritchie came down to no one, a used a mug and an open laptop, with a sticky note, he went over and saw the laptop plugged in with the computer class homework, glancing at the note for a moment "?..Dangit Austin. I'm going to find him, maybe he's at the nemeton, and tell him to actually sleep.", Ritchie went outside and turned into his werewolf form and followed the scent of burning in the air.

[What the note said]

Hey dude, I'm going to be out, something came up, don't close the laptop either, I'm in the middle of homework, it's nothing to worry about, just something about the Nemeton, ill tell you In the morning, dad's coming back tomorrow night for dinner,

-Austin

[End Note]

{When they get there}

"So..?", Austin looked around and didn't see the Druid at first, squinting as he can't really see in the dark right now.
"Get down, shush", Jason pulled him into the bush and observed the Druid messing with the Nemeton.
"Why'd you do- oh, so he's..Ow ow ow..", Stumbled back on the ground covering his ears, the tree, it's screaming loudly, to the point where it's hurting Austin's ears.
"So the Nemeton's screaming?", Jason whispered to Austin, still viewing the Druid mess with the tree.
"Y-yeah..dude... really loudly.. I just.. can we get away from it or stop him..from messing with the tree....ow... It's hurting my ears..", With Austin having good hearing, it just intensified the screams of the Nemeton.