A normal day in New Eridu

The story begins in a city called New Eridu as we see a h/c (hair colour) hair young man with a pair of e/c (eye colour) eyes who is walking down the streets. He is seen showing signs of disappointment as he stares at a piece of paper that shows a list of of places with some being crossed out. He sighs as he crosses out another one of the places written on the paper.

H/c haired male teen (HHMC): Looks like another job is out of the list. At this rate, I won't be able to clear my debt.

As he continues to sulk about his failure of getting a job, he notices two teens walking pass him as a key falls out from the male teen. He quickly takes action as he immediately goes and takes the key while alerting the two of them.

HHMC: Excuse me. I believe you dropped this.

Doing so causes them to turn around so that we can get a clearer view of the two teens.

One of them is a grey haired male teen while the other one is dark blue haired female teen

One of them is a grey haired male teen while the other one is dark blue haired female teen. They both wear a black shirt and a jacket of different designs.

Grey haired teen (GHC): Oh. Thanks.

HHMC: No problem.

GHC grabs the key from HHMC and puts it into his pocket. Before HHMC is about to make his leave, he notices that the grey haired teen is carrying a big box that contains many video cassettes. He wonders why is there a need for so many of such items and decides to ask them.

HHMC: What's with the cassettes? Are you two going to binge watch?

GHC: Not exactly. They are supplies for our video store.

Hearing the words video store causes HHMC to be surprised right before he begins to give out a smile.

HHMC: A video store? What a coincidence. I just happened to be looking for one. Is it alright if I join you guys?

Blue haired female teen: Sure. But you are going to have to wait for the store to open first if you want to get something from there.

HHMC: That's alright. I am very patient.