Finding the Truth

After that Incident, it changed into a daily Night routine for Prem and that tattooed guy... After Everyone slept, That evil guy will enter his room then will do whatever he wanna do and left the room when he satisfied with Prem who would lay in a semi-conscious state after that with haven't any capacity to Move or even cry.. His complete body left with Many traces of brutal torture... lips got wounded and teeth and nail marks gave burning sensation all over his body when he even sweat... Prem suffered it alone and No one ever knew about anything, except the four walls Which witnessed his silent and helpless sorrow.....

Somedays later,, Boun stopped his car Infront of the abandoned house then slowly walked to Inside then saw whole guards calmly Sleeping on the floor even at 10 am,and some Empty beer bottles, cigarettes butts are lying beside them ... So Boun looked at them all with extreme angery face then quickly took one bottle and threw it at the wall... So The sudden sound made everyone awake and looked at the side then saw Their Boss looking at them all with a death glare.... So Everyone quickly got up from the floor then stood straightly on the floor with still dizzy on their faces....

Boun : Is this your Regular routine??How many times I'm told you, Don't use liquor here!

Everyone: Sorry Sir...

Boun : Do Not repeat this again and beware... The police will be here Anytime and you should be vigilant always ! Okay Where's Christy!?

Everyone looked at the Boun with a shocked face when Boun asked the Tattooed guy...

Boun : I'm asking you.. where is--

Before he completed, He saw The tattooed guy coming out from Prem's room and when he saw Boun, He shocked and stunned at his place at a moment....So Boun looked at him confusingly...

Boun : What are you doing there?

Tattooed : Ugh? Um.. Cleaning Sir...

Boun looked at him with a serious face and the tattooed Guy acted as innocent infront of him Eventhough it was a lie... Because from lastnight till Morning, He was there...with Prem, With Doing that thing with him...

Boun : Okay look at this place Chris!! didn't I told you to keep it clean !!?

Tattooed guy : Oh Sorry Sir..We will do it.

Boun : Right Now !

Tattooed guy : Yes Sir...

Everyone nod their head then quickly started to cleaning.. So Boun shook his head then looked at the corner room with serious face then slowly walked inside the bedroom.. Then he saw Prem sleeping on the bed with covering his head to toe with a blanket and only Boun can see his eyes and forehead....Boun Slowly walked to more closer then stood beside Prem who still sleeping without knowing anything...So Boun cleared his throat to getting Prem's attention..

Boun : (( clearing throat))

But Boun didn't got any response from Prem at all.. so Boun felt Some weirdness.. Because he never saw Prem sleeping this much deeply and calmly after Boun locked him inside...So Boun slowly touched on Prem's forehead with his back of fingers then immediately shocked.. because Prem was burning like a tea pot.... Boun shocked and Quickly called his Guard...

Boun : CHRIS!!!

Boun called out the Tattooed Guy' s name loudly and the guy ran there and looked at him with Slight tensed face..

Tattooed guy : What's it sir?

Boun : bring me the first aid box...

Tattooed guy : Okay Sir..

The Guy looked at Prem then quickly walked to outside to take the box... So Boun looked back at Prem who still lying there with closed eyes and felt some kind of Guilty and sadness when he saw Prem like that... Suddenly the tattooed guy walked back to there again then starteched the box at Boun...